“Friends birthday”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I had stuffed flounder. It was great, cooked to perfection. The server(Tuesday)did a great job. Yes Tuesdaywas her name. I was pleasantly surprised. I will go back.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

This was the first place I've ever been that asked how I wanted my Salmon cooked. It was good and it came with sweet potato fries as well as a salad. My husband ordered the shepherds pie said he only had one better in London. Since most of us aren't going to London I'd guess this was pretty good. Seems family friendly as well big booth seating. Can get in and be comfortable. Some places you're squished in.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Purely based on Trip Advisor reviews, I decided to have dinner at Dugan’s in Brevard, NC. It was a pleasant surprise. If you want some good basic food in a friendly atmosphere, this is a good spot. I had the Shepard’s pie, which was prepared a little unusual, but still tasty. I’d probably opt for another dish next time.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I had the Shepherds Pie, very good. My wife had the Fish & Chips, very good. Both were large enough for us to bring home Go boxes. Service was very good. We will be back!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Vacationing in the mountains for Thanksgiving and wanted a place to eat and watch rivalry weekend football. THIS was the perfect spot. The food was great as was the service. We started with the corned beef Ruebens and the potato skins. Yum !!!!!