“Who Knew Brevard Would Have Such a Good Asian Restaurant”

Sora Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2017

We were staying the night at the Hampton Inn right next to a shopping center. In the center was a small Japanese restaurant. My wife and I decided that a to-go order (Bento Box and some sushi) was good for us. While I waited for my order, several of the staff stopped to talk and make sure I was taken care of. The place was packed and it was a Tuesday evening!

Everything was excellent and reasonably priced. Next time we will eat in instead of carry out.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Love most of the food here, except they changed the Tom Kha Gai soup recipe. Liked it when it was more creamy coconut, rather than the more chicken brothy version.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Stumbled upon Sora's in the shopping center next to the Hampton Inn where we were staying. Many locals eating there on a weekday night. Had teriyaki chicken and a fish dish. Both were quite good, service excellent. Didnt sample the sushi. Prices reasonable. Informal type place. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The lunch menu was great and for a new customer I did not know what to order the waitress told me all about the food was great I will eat there agsin.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I was visiting family in Brevard and we ate at Sora's. I have the Seaford soup which was nice size pieces of shrimp and crabs and nicely flavored. I also had the Hibachi chicken and shrimp which was very good. Our waitress was very sweet and attentive.