“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend. Seafood soup was wonderful. Had superman,Godzilla, pink lady, shrimp tempura, paradise, spicy lobster and spider web and all outstanding. Spicy crab salad simple but excellent.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The first time we had dinner here, we gave it 5 stars for food and service. While we still give them 5 stars for service (Wei) we were very disappointed in the quality of the food.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

After dining here, we wondered why we waited so long!! It was fabulous. I mean, top notch food. Super fresh, perfectly prepared with superb service. I was blown away by the quality of the food. The quantity of the serving was awesome too! We will be back for sure and have been telling all of our friends they need to go!!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy this restaurant. They are very professional and their food presentations are amazing. Their wait staff is very accommodating and readily notice your needs.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I have had a lot of pad thai over the years. On the full spectrum I would say this batch was on the lower end. The serving size was good. But for the price I would have liked to have tasted shrimp that was not over-cooked and fresher scallions and sprouts. It tasted like it had been sitting around for a couple of days in the fridge. The flavor was nothing special. It wasn't so bad that I didn't eat it, but it wasn't so great I would come back for more.