“Upscale Asian food”

Red Bowl
Ranked #28 of 226 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 2 June 2017

It's hard to make sweet and sour chicken very good or very bad. No surprises at the Red Bowl. However my wife had a shrimp dish that was extremely good.

Service was spotty. They brought our spring rolls before giving us any napkins and we had to flag down someone go get them for us, along with some tableware.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Elon College had graduations so, sitting would've been hard. I sat at bar and Ms. Nina was on point!!!! What I love about this location is when she's atthe bar, you see how effective she gets things done and not one customer was without anything andthiz transition into their food. Clean and simple. Straight to the point with a bar to serve you right. I'm a huge fan of Ms. Nina and can't let her wonderful work go without noticed..... If it is crowded, just sit at the barand S. Nina will take care of you!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

A great flow of people in and out, Very efficient and good food with good service, good parking, very clean inside and out and well decorated. Eat inside or outside under unbrellas.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I can't really describe it but the atmosphere is a bit odd. It doesn't really feel like a sushi place and the service is OK. There are no chefs making sushi behind the counter. Is more of a regular sit down place where they make the food in the back. A little different. Seemed expensive for the amount of food you got. It was fairly good sushi but like I said. Just an odd place.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I'm on a business trip in North Carolina and I was feeling for a good asian restaurant. I'm vegetarian and the option was interesting and looks good. But no flavor, no spices. Even the avocado salad was tasting water. The woman who served me rushed me to order and rushed my plate on the table. As an asian restaurant they should offering chopstick. Not at all. Eat with a regular fork...for the experience....