“Don’t even bother”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for Valentine’s Day and this place was packed we waited over an hour to get seated. They put us at a tiny table by a bar and there was barely enough room to eat out food. The waitress was horrible and couldn’t focus. Then we got our food and it was bland and cold. This place is not cheap and we would of got better food at Applebee’s. We were really dissatisfied with our meal and still were hungry. The place was loud and they just seem money hungry . They weren’t putting out quality food for the price.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Our company had a luncheon at Grill 584. I had the Salmon and rice. The salmon was some of the best I had had. One suggestion, they could have given another side, the portions were on the small size. But the overall quality was great. I would definitely recommend Grill 584 and look forward coming back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My boss first mentioned this restaurant to me and she spoke very highly of Grill 584 and she didn't steer us wrong. My family popped in for dinner returning to the Triad from Durham. We didn't have reservations, but the staff were kind enough to accommodate us. The service and food were impeccable. We lacked for nothing. It was also excellent food at a good value for our family.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

At reasonable prices & curtious service. They also have a salad bar of which I did not see or have. I had 2 Angus sliders medium rare for happy hour bar price of $5.00. They were great. And a delicious ipa draft!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is a great local restaurant, one note it is indie a hotel but do not let that keep you away the food and staff are great!