“Going back in time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews and having the hotel were we were staying at recommended it as well. When we drove up I was a little taken back it was attached to a older look hotel. Walking in the the restaurant it looked very dated maybe going back in the 80s . With that being said the service and food we ordered was great. They have a large menu to choose from and a well stocked bar. If they would update the place , I would give it a 4 1/2.

1  Thank gwoeh

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Dace was our server he did a great job.
The food was great and the prices were very good. Our first time here and I would definitely return again if I was in the area.

1  Thank tonia1965
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Hostess was cordial and seated us promptly. Offered a full lunch menu or the salad bar. Also offered a specialty cocktail. Everyone decided to visit the salad bar. The salad bar provided a good selection of items, plus it was clean. The atmosphere is neat. In the future will keep this location in mind for lunch with friends. We enjoyed our visit.

1  Thank jstubby
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for Valentine’s Day and this place was packed we waited over an hour to get seated. They put us at a tiny table by a bar and there was barely enough room to eat out food. The waitress was horrible and couldn’t focus. Then we got our food and it was bland and cold. This place is not cheap and we would of got better food at Applebee’s. We were really dissatisfied with our meal and still were hungry. The place was loud and they just seem money hungry . They weren’t putting out quality food for the price.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Our company had a luncheon at Grill 584. I had the Salmon and rice. The salmon was some of the best I had had. One suggestion, they could have given another side, the portions were on the small size. But the overall quality was great. I would definitely recommend Grill 584 and look forward coming back.