“Best doughnuts anywhere!”
Review of NC Jelly Donuts

NC Jelly Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Burlington
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

You have to get the so, so light and airy yeast doughnuts filled with whatever you want. Some have chocolate on top...round or long. A MUST!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here since they opened. The staff is so friendly and her donuts are by far the best. We have the normal chain donuts shops around and I promise you this place is the best!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great, always fresh donuts! Customized fillings with friendly service. Love this place for quick donuts - best in town!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I had the opportunity to visit Jelly Donuts and was sweetly surprised at the variety of bakery goods. Service was with a smile, and I left delighted. I enjoy the donuts which are huge but my favorite is the Apple Bear Claw.Just the right amount of spices and natural sweetness. If you are looking for authentic hand crafted bakery items then try Jelly Doughnuts you will be sweetly surprised.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

My wife and I were in the store and the owner was rude to us. We asked for doughnuts to be filled and she rudely said that she does not fill doughnuts when she was busy. We were the only customers in the store. I will not go back.