“A Buffet where the food is fresh and not over cooked on a buffet!!!!”
Review of Hibachi Buffet

Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #147 of 226 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have eat at this buffet several times on my way traveling North I-85.
They have a large variety including a Sushi bar, American food there are about 12 long buffet tables they also have a grill you can pick your meats veggies rice noodles and anything else you want grilled. Not a very expensive but you have the buffet which is about 10.99 and taxes with a drink add about 3.00

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Wow! I had a craving for Asian buffet but this was so much more. Rows and rows of food of all kinds not just Asian. There was American, Mexican, Italian as well as the Asian Buffet as well you could fill a bowl with veggies and they would hibachi grill for you while you waited. In addition there is a sushi chef making fresh sushi.
I'll admit I did not try anything but the Asian fare and it was tasty but I will say that while the buffet was "steaming" and the food looked like it would be hot in reality it was little more than lukewarm that is my only complaint otherwise the taste was good, service was fast, and the price is definitely worth it at $7.99.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Im not exactly sure what it is with Chinese Buffet restaurants, but they are markedly different than the typical menu style Chinese restaurant. The biggest issue with this particular place is that they keep food out way too long and it gets old and stale and isn't replaced with fresh food, I guess for not wanting to absorb the cost of the wasted food......and then when something is out and you mention it to the staff it is never restocked in time for you to enjoy it because it takes so long to get it out. I mean this place has a lady whose job is to walk around and make sure everything is maintained properly and things are stocked, so why is it that nearly every time Ive been here Ive had to call attention to a dish that was empty or so close to empty in needed to be refilled/replaced? More specifically, this place has issues with keeping the fresh chicken dishes like Honey Chicken, Sesame Chicken, or General Tso's chicken fresh or replenished, as well as the sushi bar.........I mean I'm not too keen on paying $23 for two people to get two buffets with water and NOT to have the buffet stocked so that I can eat what I want to eat. I suppose on occasion there may have just been an oversight, but Ive seen this happen too many times at this location for it to be anything other than poorly managed. I suppose one could make the excuse of the time of day, but we were there at 630...the peak time for dinner. Very disappointed and will not be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Food and selection went down hill after original owners sold business a few years ago. I honestly don't know how they are still in business.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This place is just okay. I was not impressed and neither were other folks in my group. Large selection of anything (Chinese, American, salad, desserts, etc.) you could want. Buffet style. The food tasted fair but nothing great. Probably won't go back.