“Hope Nathan Helps You!!!! ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Nathan made this visit totally worth it. He is a patient young fellow that can explain what you need. He is a sharp dresser to and has the nicest smile. True Starbucks quality. My service was fast and fresh! THANKS NATHAN!!! Go by and see Nathan! He will get you in and out fast!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The service was faster than a typical Starbucks visit. I had the peppermint mocha frappacino, and it was delicious.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I'm a frequent Starbucks visitor but normally when I visit this location I always seem to have an issue. The line is always long and it takes a while to get service. This is the case when placing a mobile order as well. The last time I went my drink was incorrect so I had to wait for it to be remade. The time prior I was waiting on my drink and heard the baristas talking badly about my order saying they didn't understand why I ordered it that way. Needless to say I will drive across town to the location at holly hill mall where I always have excellent service.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We love this Starbucks location. Yes it is extremely busy - and yes there is usually a line at the drive through, but all-in-all, they do a fantastic job of getting our order right and tasty.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I use to love this Starbuck's would actually even leave out of Target and drive across the street just because it was so much better. Recently I have been disappointed every single time I go there. I was there last Friday night and it took us over 20 minutes in the drive thru to get 2 coffees. We noticed when looking in the window that one girl was standing around laughing and cutting up and one was sweeping the floor and one boy was just leaned up against the counter and yet the guy at window still steadily taking orders. So we are trying to figure how who exactly was fixing the coffee. So to say the least we have decided to try the one down the street.