“Consistently Great”

It's All Good: Southern Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 235 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: It's All Good: Southern Kitchen is Burlington's premier Southern comfort dining experience. Specializing in Southern-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner, all of our meals are hand-crafted daily using real fresh, ingredients instead of prepackaged, frozen, or processed alternatives. We are proud to offer down-home favorites like Chicken Pie and Meat Loaf, as well as, hand-made fixin's such as squash casserole and smashed sweet potatoes. If you're in the mood for Southern comfort the way it's supposed to be, then give us a try today!
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I work close by, and often walk over for lunch. The staff is friendly and seem to genuinely enjoy their customers. The food is outstanding! I have yet to try something I do not like! The mashed potatoes are amazing, as is Grandma's Meatloaf, the squash casserole, and the sandwiches. Also, the grits are fantastic (and I don't usually like grits)! They have a hint of sweetness to them that makes them out of this world good! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant as the best hidden gem in Alamance County!

1  Thank Amos A

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We tried a little of everything. Great pancakes and grits! Will definitely be returning on our next visit to the area.

1  Thank Evan F
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This small, over tabled restaurant is not a venue for a private conversation lunch.
Place a screaming child in the middle and its unpleasant. The food was good but average. Buttermilk pie had been stored next to onions and was flavored as such. Chicken pie was average. The service was excellent! Waiters are friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

This place is hard to find (located on right side of Precision Auto Tune) but worth the hunt. Farm to table food. Everything was beautiful presented and hot!! I had the fluffy spinach quiche with green beans and squash casserole. Spouse had huge club sandwich and potato salad. The strawberry lemonade is made with real strawberries. Private room for parties. Catering and take out in bulk quantities. We will be back again and again.

5  Thank Grannani
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

My dad and I just wanted to get a quick bite to eat. We would normally go to one of several other restaurants in the immediate area; however, we wanted to try something new.
I had noticed this restaurant and wanted to try it, so we did.
As we were being seated the waiter asked if we would like strawberry lemonade or tea to drink. Strawberry Lemonade sounded good, so I ordered it. And it was very Good! However, unbeknown to me at the time i ordered it, it was $3.00. I can see paying a $1.75 or even $2.00 but it's not worth $3.00. I went on to order a Chicken salad sandwich; you get one side to go with the sandwich. I chose apple salad.
When the plate came to the table, it really didn't look like much. The chicken salad wasn't to my liking. There's some sort of spice in it that doesn't taste right. There is another restaurant in the area with the best chicken salad in my opinion. The apple salad was excellent. My dad had an Arnold Palmer to drink (it was also $3.00), and a BLT with a side of potato salad. It also didn't look like much on his plate either. He told me early on that the potato salad was really good. He also stated the BLT was good. When I received my check it was $10 and some change. I had this feeling come over me, this wasn't worth $10.00 and change maybe $7.00 and change. Not a good feeling. I am curious about their breakfast's. Will probably come back, however I won't buy the chicken salad. This place is pricier than other restaurants in the area. It has a nice atmosphere.