“Love eating lunch there and you get free pie on Wednesdays. We love the variety of their lunch menu.”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #108 of 226 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We love the variety of their lunch menu. The price is very reasonable and everything I have eaten there is good. We especially love to eat lunch on Wednesdays as you get a slice of pie free.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Arrive on a Friday evening with 10 guest was seated right away. Very nice waiter greeted us with a smile. Order our food it arrive shortly after no mess up's on anyone's order. Food was great and the graduate got a free dessert

Reviewed 3 April 2016

I cook during the week, but typically on Saturdays my husband and I like to go out. We have 6 or 8 great restaurants that offer value and service. This is not one of them. This was a misstep in judgement. The top shelf drinks are little drink and lotta ice. The spinach artichoke appetizer comes with chips, not pita. And the soup is so salty it renders it inedible. The burger and fries were good but couldn't overcome the other negatives of our visit. We visited mid-afternoon.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Came here Saturday and ate dinner. Walked right in a they sat us. We ordered our food and everything came out a few minutes later. Everything was good. I had the Caroline, which the chicken tasted like it had been frozen, little chewy. but other than that everything was good. We even got a slice of apple pie. It was OK, I was expecting it to be hot but it was cold.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

two friends of my wife and I eat there just a few days back. We didn't have to wait to be seated, the waitress was at out table in just moments after being seated. We ordered and the food came out in almost not time. We started with a salad and then the main course came out. I got the steak that was a feature on the menu on left side. It was cooked in a couple of items (don't remember) but it was the best steak that I've had since I was in the Army in 1966 in Ft. Steward, Ga. when a bunch of guys went to a private club.. It was a cheap meal but it sure was good.