“Great waitstaff ...good food”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #106 of 225 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We always have received fast , friendly service here. The food has always been good and hot. Chicken tenders are very good.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have visited this restaurant a number of times and have even bought a slew of gift cards at Christmas time to give as gifts. Each time, I am met at the door by friendly and personable staff. I have never had to wait for a table and they anticipate the need for adequate space for my wheelchair. On this occasion, I was at the restaurant with a female friend for lunch.

Before getting into the food and such, from a handicap standpoint, there are no impediments to prevent wheelchair access to the facility. The bathroom accommodates a wheelchair and easy to use with a stall and good space. Hot water and clean surroundings rate the amenities high.

The menu has a good number of offerings and is diverse enough to allow for many different choices. On this trip, we started with the Fried Green Tomatoes appetizer. They were freshly made, breaded and fried, delicious and steaming hot. The accompanying sauce was an excellent pairing.

I chose the 6 oz. Grilled Top Sirloin. I added a wedge blue cheese salad and piece of pie. For sides, I had the loaded baked potato and tomato-basil soup. The steak was cooked just as I like it, medium rare as ordered. The salad was very crisp, cold and delicious. The tomato-basil soup was a familiar and well-executed soup, robust in flavor and a velvety-smooth consistency.

My friend ordered the California Chicken Salad. She indicated that the entree was wonderful, more than enough to finish at the restaurant, and only the freshest of ingredients.

The accompanying yeast rolls are always a favorite, I always make sure to bring some home. Today I also brought home part of my salad and steak. I normally bring home part of my entree no matter where I go since I would rather be comfortable than to fill myself uncomfortably.

The wait staff was very prompt at refilling drinks and attending as needed. All-in-all, a great visit and break to my day.

I have previously had the Chicken Pot Pie and other entrees, all of which were prepared fresh and promptly.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered the pork chop dinner and 15 minutes later was told they were out of pork chops. So not wwnting to be rude i ordered the baby back ribs only yo be told they were out of those as well. I told waitress to cancel my order but bring the rest of the families meals. The manager came over and had a rude attitude towArd me telling me they had steaks available but i told him if i had wanted a steak we would not be discussing this right now. I can only assume if i had ordered the prime rib i would have been told it was unavailable as well. I was very tsken aback by the managers crappy attitude, will not be going back there ever.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

What started out as a stop for dessert turned into a mini meal and was very nice. The potato soup is very good, very nice flavor and cheesy. The combo appetizer was also purchased and well liked. We had the BEST waitress ever. Brittney was very attentive and helpful. Everything was nice and clean and well kept. Will return.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Had an hour to kill before moving into apt. so came for some beers and appetizers. Beer was nice and cold and we enjoyed the fried pickles & fried cheese wedges. They were both tasty and we enjoyed watching the Olympics on TV.