“OK place to eat”

O'Charley's
Ranked #109 of 225 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stopped while shopping for a late lunch. Have been to several O'Charley's and found the food and service to be consistent at all of them, this was no different. We had the BBQ Chicken sandwich, Cheddar Burger, Southern Pecan Chicken Tender Salad and the California Chicken Salad. Everybody was happy with their meal and our waitress, Carrie, was personable.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I must be missing something. Every time I have eaten here the past year or so, (1) there have been few customers and (2) the food and the service have been very good. For years, it was consistently very crowded. Now, we are seated immediately any time we go. My advice? Take advantage of the opportunity to get a good meal without the hassle of a big crowd.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Went here on a Saturday Night at 7pm, restaurant was half empty , should have been a warning sign . Took 10 minutes for waitress to get to our table . Took another 5 minutes to get our drinks. Then we ordered , food came out in reasonable time , the soup was good , the rest of the food not so much . I made a comment to the manager about the service and the restaurant being dead and how Texas Roadhouse was packed , and she said whatever and walked off . Will NEVER go back

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We always have received fast , friendly service here. The food has always been good and hot. Chicken tenders are very good.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I have visited this restaurant a number of times and have even bought a slew of gift cards at Christmas time to give as gifts. Each time, I am met at the door by friendly and personable staff. I have never had to wait for a table and they anticipate the need for adequate space for my wheelchair. On this occasion, I was at the restaurant with a female friend for lunch.

Before getting into the food and such, from a handicap standpoint, there are no impediments to prevent wheelchair access to the facility. The bathroom accommodates a wheelchair and easy to use with a stall and good space. Hot water and clean surroundings rate the amenities high.

The menu has a good number of offerings and is diverse enough to allow for many different choices. On this trip, we started with the Fried Green Tomatoes appetizer. They were freshly made, breaded and fried, delicious and steaming hot. The accompanying sauce was an excellent pairing.

I chose the 6 oz. Grilled Top Sirloin. I added a wedge blue cheese salad and piece of pie. For sides, I had the loaded baked potato and tomato-basil soup. The steak was cooked just as I like it, medium rare as ordered. The salad was very crisp, cold and delicious. The tomato-basil soup was a familiar and well-executed soup, robust in flavor and a velvety-smooth consistency.

My friend ordered the California Chicken Salad. She indicated that the entree was wonderful, more than enough to finish at the restaurant, and only the freshest of ingredients.

The accompanying yeast rolls are always a favorite, I always make sure to bring some home. Today I also brought home part of my salad and steak. I normally bring home part of my entree no matter where I go since I would rather be comfortable than to fill myself uncomfortably.

The wait staff was very prompt at refilling drinks and attending as needed. All-in-all, a great visit and break to my day.

I have previously had the Chicken Pot Pie and other entrees, all of which were prepared fresh and promptly.