“Great Food & Service ”

Fri, 14/05
20:00
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Calabash
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Another great night at The Boundary house. The Surf & Turf was spot on and the artichoke & spinach dip was a great way to start the meal. Rolando took great care of us but I recommend a reservation as this place is always booked up.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,472)

Reviewed 7 April 2021

The specialty salad was nothing more than iceberg lettuce and a little bit of whatever thrown on top. The salmon dish was dried and flavorless. However the baked potato was outstanding! The croissants were the main saving grace! Service was OK forgot to bring do you have a kids drink and extra sauce that was requeste. Server was pleasant. Certainly doesn’t deserve the four stars that it has on its website.

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

The Babyback Ribs are awesome. Amy was our server and she did an outstanding job. I have several food allergies and Amy took great care of me. Go My!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

We went for here for a Sunday lunch based on other TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. I think their house salad has the perfect combination of ingredients, as well as the house dressing. Also included with the salad was a very fresh croissant. The shrimp, scallops and crab cake, which was very meaty, were all well prepared and delicious.
Will definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 26 March 2021

The wife and I both ordered chicken...it was so tuff I almost had to ask for a steak knife to cut it. The "Hurricane Chicken" came with a "crab cake" on top that tasted like 3 day old tuna. The mashed sweet potatoes looked and tasted like baby food.
The only thing they got right was my wife's French fries. When I told the waiter the chicken was burnt, she reluctantly agreed and took my plate in the back, half eaten and then brought out the check. No offer of apology or discount or anything. I emailed the manager and got no response. They don't care...they are plenty busy and making money, so I suggest a different place to eat.

Date of visit: March 2021
3  Thank Bigglen555
BoHoTeam, General Manager at The Boundary House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Mr. Bigglen555,

So sorry to learn that your experience was less than what you have come to expect from us! We are passionate about our guest dining experience, and appreciate the opportunity to immediately address and resolve any issues, in house or emailed. Never hesitate to ask for me or one of our service managers as it is our pleasure and privilege to serve you. Should you wish to reach out via email, you could reach me at boundary1@atmc.net, or by phone at 910-579-8888.

Gratefully,