“First Time Customer”
Review of Sacred Willow Spa

Sacred Willow Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sacred Willow spa is a family owned and operated business. Our spa is a cozy, quiet oasis where you can enjoy an hour or two of pure relaxation. All of our service providers are licensed, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and have a deep commitment to their craft. Whether your goal is to let the world melt away or to treat your problem areas, Sacred Willow Spa can meet that need. Many indulge in "The Special" - a one hour massage AND a one hour facial for ONLY $100!
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Had the 1 1/2 hr hot stone massage. Missy was an excellent masseuse and certified in hot stone massage. She appropriately asked how intense I wanted her to massage and did exactly what I preferred.
Professional staff and professional setting - not a

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I will let Myssi know how much you enjoyed your Sacred Stone Massage with her. We look forward to seeing you again! Mary

All reviews
"full body"
"pleasant experience"
"gift card"

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Leslie performed my facial and it was a great experience. I like the fact that she asked questions about my skin care routine and got to know me before starting the process. During my session she explained what she was doing each step and why she was doing it. Leslie is very knowledgeable and I could tell that she must do continuing education to stay up to date in her field. She answered all my questions and even shared some tips and best practices.

Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Leslie will be pleased to hear the glowing review of the facial experience you had with her. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Mary

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Would highly recommend Sacred Willow Spa to everyone. My Sacred Willow Spa experience was outstanding..

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for posting your feedback -- we hope to see you again soon! Mary

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Leslie was friendly, nice, and super knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable throughout the service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I will pass on your kind words to Ms. Leslie and we hope to see you again! Mary