“Spa time”
Review of Sacred Willow Spa

Sacred Willow Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sacred Willow spa is a family owned and operated business. Our spa is a cozy, quiet oasis where you can enjoy an hour or two of pure relaxation. All of our service providers are licensed, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and have a deep commitment to their craft. Whether your goal is to let the world melt away or to treat your problem areas, Sacred Willow Spa can meet that need. Many indulge in "The Special" - a one hour massage AND a one hour facial for ONLY $100!
A TripAdvisor Member
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a wonderful experience at this spa. One of the best massages I have ever had and the facial was excellent

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mary S, Owner at Sacred Willow Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear your great feedback! We are blessed to have an amazing staff :) mary

All reviews
"full body"
"pleasant experience"
"gift card"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing massage and facial can't wait to go back! Beautiful spa all staff are friendly professionals. I wouldn't think of going anywhere but here

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are passionate about what we do and we strive to be the best so I am pleased to hear it's working!! We look forward to seeing you again! Mary

Reviewed 9 June 2018

It was an amazing experience. The staff was friendly and very professional. Can’t wait til I get to treat myself again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! Mary

Reviewed 8 June 2018

my husband and i each went in for a massage a few weeks ago. mine was prenatal and his was a swedish. both of us felt our masseuses were very chatty... super nice... but sometimes during a massage you want to relax & not talk. my massage was scheduled for 10:30 and listed as 60 mins. But once I got into the room, we chatted for about 15 mins, and it ended before 11:30. I feel like I was kind of gipped in terms of time. Everyone working in the spa was very nice and the rooms were nice as well.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I apologize that you did not have to great experience you deserve. I have spoken to both therapists about the situation and have coached them on allowing the client to have a quiet, relaxing experience. I would love for you and your husband to give us another opportunity to shine. Please call us and ask for me to schedule an appointment if you would like -- I'll go above and beyond to make it worth your while :) Mary