“Calabash style cookin!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got to the Hut for lunch. Our favorite is the large scallop plate, fries, cole slaw, hush puppies and sweet tea. It doesn’t get any better. This is a small restaurant and they get crowded with senior citizens. Find a place to park, and when you get in the door, seat yourself. Food is served hot and fast. Prices are very reasonable. Our large scallops cost $17 in April 2018. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We decided to make a day trip to Calabash to enjoy the Seafood Hut. They did not disappoint. Our seafood platters were cooked just as ordered.. We had a really attentive waitress that made sure we were satisfied or needed anything . We ate there about 2:30pm and had a short wait.It gave us time to talk with some locals. There was a steady flow of customers the entire time we were there . We love this place!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This place is small and can only seat 60 at a time, and there is often a line waiting. However, the wait is well worth it, as the food is great, and it is at a very good price. Every time I go to Myrtle Beach, I make it a point to eat here. The last time I was in MB, I ate there 3 times, and it was always very good.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

If you are craving good fried seafood this is the place to go. Seafood Hut or The Hut as we call it has been our go to place for years. The food is consistently good. Yes it is fried. Yes it has some grease, but oh those shrimp are divine! Flounder, shrimp, deviled crab and slaw and I am in heaven! In my opinion the hushpuppies are the best anywhere.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. It was packed and turnover of patrons was quick. The price seemed reasonable but now we needed to determine if the food fit or exceeded the price.
The waitress was excellent!!
Now-food-don’t go by our review as we don’t like Flounder but enjoyed the shrimp. The portion was large—even though the plates were small. For seniors it was good.
Now for the question-would I go back? No. There are other places I need to investigate.