“Good frozen yogurt ”

Add it.
The Fuzzy Peach
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I went here after eating dinner near by for dessert. They have several flavors to choose from. They have plenty of toppings too. It reminds of place we have back home. I was pleased with the flavors I chose.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

We stopped here after dinner next door because our son wanted some dessert. My husband and I weren't going to get anything but once we saw all of the flavor choices, we couldn't resist. Lots of toppings to chose from! Everything was clean and fresh and the girl that helped us was very nice. I was surprised by the spoons....I'll leave that to be a secret for you to see!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Great variety super good ice cream/ yogurts! We go every time we are in town! Great place for after dinner goodies or hot day break!

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Very pleased w/the young girl behind the counter. She told us some places to take our children in area for vacations.
Yogurt was great also.!!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I like how they always have yogurts to coincide with the season, very yummy. Large selection of toppings. Pricey so it's a special occassion visit for our family but would go often if prices were less.