“Delicious homemade ice cream”
Review of Island Ice Factory

Island Ice Factory
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Fun location in the lively Carolina Beach Pier area. The homemade ice cream was delicious (especially the cappuccino crunch) but be aware there is no seating.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

They have creative choices, such as almond joy and 'nana pudding. Our kids loved it. They melt fast though, so on a hot day eat them up quickly. Hint: no seats inside. The chocolate was not my favorite, but I really liked the rocky road flavor. I had my ice cream in a cup, but the waffle cone looked way more fun.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Average ice cream. Service was sub par. I asked the teenager working a few questions and what I believe is the owner or manager answered for her in an irritated tone. She was also very annoyed w me when i released I made a mistake and I asked to split my medium into two smalls even though it would have been more money for them. We were buying for five so it's not like we were trying to cheat them. So bc of the managers attitude and only decent ice cream I would try another shop next time.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great products and great staff. We went back a few times in our short trip. I would recommend to all visiting carolina beach

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I had ice cream at 4 different place while we vacationed at CB and this was my favorite. Home made, various flavors, mix ins available. Friendly young ladies serving up the good stuff. I'll be back there when we come back.