“Awesome ice cream at the beach”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pop's Frozen Custard
Ranked #8 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 9 August 2017

They had a large selection of ice cream and dishes (hot food too) but it appeared that only one person was there. She did the best she could to serve the long line of people waiting.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We drove by the first time on the was to Fisher and stopped on the way back. I got the mint chocolate chip concrete and it was horrible. Not to mention the person taking our order was not that great either. 2 of us paid for smalls and ended up with a large and a friend paid for a large and it was the same size as ours. I wouldn't recommend going here at all.

1  Thank Tj1019
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband ordered a strawberry milkshake, it was thick & awesome strawberry flavor. I ordered a strawberry shaved ice, mist places are skimpy on syrup, not here, it's the best! Customer service was outstanding. Quick service, accepted credit cards via square and texted me the receipt. We will go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We went here twice! The ice cream here was really good and this made a good end of the day treat. Definetly try the concretes.

1  Thank scrappinmomof275
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Our family went twice, once at night and once in The afternoon. At night we went for ice cream and they were out of soft serve, sprinkles, and concretes. All they had to offer were 5 flavors of ice cream. My husband and son went for lunch and they were all out of roast beef, which is one of their signature items. I would call first to find out what they actu 'llally have.