“Perfect for the sweet tooth!”
Review of The Fudgeboat

The Fudgeboat
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 6 July 2016

There are so many varieties of fudge, it was hard to pick! The chocolate dipped strawberries were okay. The ice cream is limited, but the butter pecan is wonderful and if you like the waffle cones, they even have chocolate dipped cones.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

For some reason I can only find chocolate peanut butter ice cream in beach towns and this ice cream shop did not disappoint. It was sooo good with thick ribons of peanut butter I even tried the watermelon fudge which was really good as well.

1  Thank Shaung1988
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The owner is a history buff. We were on a food tasting tour, so he he shared history about the area. The fudge is so smooth and creamy. It does not need refrigeration. His mother-in-law is now the face of thecFudgeboat. She also makes ice cream. Wonderful that all fudge is gluten free accept for the ones with cookies.

1  Thank boltwoman1
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Delicious ice cream, some even homemade.
Waffle cones fresh and heavenly smell.
Went here when Britt's Donuts line was way too long. So glad we did. After walking around the boardwalk this hit the spot before heading back to our hotel.

1  Thank Shabbysign03
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We went for ice cream after dinner and was surprised by the ice cream shop as it was more of a Fudge shop, I was thrilled to find the huge variety of fudge and that they would give samples of any and every kind you wanted to try. It smelled like Heaven in that store! We were able to get our ice cream in a sugar cone, fresh baked waffle cone, or a cup. It was too hot for a cone so we chose the cups. I was hustled to the register and out of the shop by my spouse before I had a chance to start on the fudge. I saw many a happy face at the fudge counter and they were selling a lot of it so I know I missed a treat.

1  Thank Lisa F