US$332
Drifters Reef Hotel(Carolina Beach)
US$194
Golden Sands(Carolina Beach)
US$249
TripAdvisor
Carolina Beach Inn(Carolina Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Savannah Inn(Carolina Beach)
  • Pool
Surfside Lodge(Carolina Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily atmospherefamily owned and operatedkids swimbells and whistlesvery nice staygreat beachpleasure islandno frillsfirst floorfort fishergranddaughteraquariumsandboardwalk
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Well, we have stayed here twice- the first time was in April and not too bad. The most recent was the end of August and will not go back.
They were the cheapest in the area at this time but still not very cheap- I will pay the extra $20 per night to stay at a better place...
Neither this room nor the room in April had a closing bathroom door! The bathtub was not very clean and the towels had long black hair on them. Even the non-smoking rooms reek of smoking. The deck is very old, splintering and leaning. The parking lot only has about a dozen spaces and a lot of broken glass. Just not the best place for a family- many intoxicated people hanging out in the parking lot at all hours.

Room Tip: no rooms are ocean front, all side view- but a nice view, not too many other hotels in the area
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pppnikki306
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Loved our room. Simple, clean affordable rooms all you need for a great beach experience:) Wonderful customer service. Conveniently located near restaurants and other activities:) Beautiful pool. Best motel in Carolina Beach!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lisaN9284OO
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The ladies that clean the rooms did a wonderful job!!! However, the mattresses were so soft that it dumped me and my granddaughter in the middle of the bed. Terribly uncomfortable! And I only weigh 125! But the worst thing of all was the nasty pool! The man that was supposed to clean the pool did not clean it. I took pictures of it and informed the office staff, they also took pictures. There was a lot of sand all over the bottom and things floating on top. The next day when I was checking out, I complained that the pool never got cleaned. The lady at the desk said the owner was looking into the situation. But for the 3 days we were there we couldn't use the pool. I feel that they should have gotten someone back out there that same day and cleaned the pool. But no one seemed to care:(

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda W
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

While the owners could not have been nicer, our room was just awful. Stayed one night because all other hotels were booked for Memorial Day. Husband was making calls at midnight trying to get us out of there. Run down and dirty, photos don't lie. No wifi. Owner did refund our remaining 3 nights but we would have walked away without a refund just to get out of there.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Me and my family have been staying here every year for the past 5 years. The staff is so nice and kind. The rooms stay clean and are very nice. I definantly recommend staying here. The new update they just did makes it look beautiful.

Room Tip: The bottom floors rooms are nice because you can look out and see the pool, and it takes away from having to climb the steps.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family