“Great staff, good ice cream”
Review of Krazy Kones

Krazy Kones
Ranked #9 of 9 Dessert in Carolina Beach
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The staff was very friendly and VERY efficient, moved our 5 person order out in less than 2 minutes. The ice cream was great!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

While in Carolina Beach, my family and I stopped into Krazy Kones for ice cream. The ice cream was good and they offered a wide range of unique toppings.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

A nice stop on the Boardwalk when we visited Carolina Beach. The kids loved the flavors and colors that they swirled onto the ice cream. It was definitely a premium soft serve - the manager explained that they get the dairy mix fresh every week from a local farmer - love that they support a local farmer! Definitely worth a stop when you visit CB.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My family & I thought we would try this place out. The hot fudge sundae was $5.37, so my hubby & I decided to share it. It was just generic tasting ice cream with hot syrup in a small bowl! Also got 3 kiddie kones at $2.57 each. Even with our coupon for a free kiddie kone it was still over $11. Should've went to McDonald's near by!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

If you like soft serve ice cream you have to check this place out! It is some of the best soft serve I have ever had. The gals behind the counter said they get their ice cream from a local dairy farm. They also have an option where you can get flavored syrup swirled into the cone or cup. A friend and I went there 2 nights of our 3 night stay. The shop is cute and has a lot of fun candy to check out, too. If you are at Carolina Beach I highly recommend a visit to Krazy Kones!