“Great Sandwich here..........”

The Loop Pizza Grill
Ranked #71 of 313 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2015

The Loop has an amazing fish sandwich..........NOT FRIED...........whenever I am in Chapel Hill, I always like to go to The Loop for this sandwich!

Reviewed 20 June 2015

You place your order, pay and take a seat until your number is called. There is nothing fancy here, just lots of booths and tables and chairs. The menu has something for everyone, and you can customize your salad to get just what you like. They have great milkshakes, the real old fashioned kind you have to eat with a spoon, but best of all they have crushed ice in the soda machine. Get a to-go cup and enjoy the ice once your drink is gone. If you want to take out there is a separate place to order (I can't say line because there rarely is one on that side). A favorite no matter what kind of food you like!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I really love this place. The food is great, and menu offers real variety (I particularly like the Asian Chicken salad, as one example), You get a lot for the money, the service is friendly and quick. One of my favorite places for lunch in Chapel Hill.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend while I was in town. I went with a large group of people later in the evening. I ordered a burger with homemade chips. My daughter had chicken tenders with fries. Our food was delicious. Other people in our party ordered pizza and they thought it was great too. The restaurant was very clean and cozy. The staff was very friendly and patient with our large group. Our orders came out in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with this restaurant and I will eat there again when I'm in town. Next time I plan to try something different!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

They have a great menu. The food came up quickly and was delicious . The dining room is spacious and comfortable. Lots of parking. It's casual and good for everyone.