I went to UNC and have stayed at the Carolina Inn many times. My family has also stayed there for football games, graduation and other events. It is an excellent place to stay if you're visiting Carolina to visit the school, go to a game, check out Chapel Hill or any other reason. It is right in the center of Campus/Franklin Street and within walking distance of everything. I was there recently for a wedding (that was actually in the Inn) and it was great because we were able to walk to bars afterwards without hearing the ladies complain in their heels! The rooms are spacious and very clean, the beds are comfortable and the best part of the whole experience are the warm chocolate chip cookies you get at check-in. Everyone is very nice and helpful, I got in late and checked my bag at the front desk because I was late for the wedding bar night on Friday evening. Definitely would recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chapel Hill, at the doorstep of the beautiful campus of The University of North Carolina. Come experience world-class service, elegantly appointed guest accommodations, superb dining, outstanding meeting and banquet facilities, and an expert staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Carolina Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carolina Hotel Chapel Hill
- Carolina Hotel Chapel Hill