All reviews stay at days inn enjoyed my stay the shuttle driver beds were comfortable nice stay free breakfast taylor rates lynx panthers proximity uptown
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We arrive arrive late, went out and grabbed a bite to eat, came back to our room, looked inside the shower and it was dirty, looked like spots of tar, a lot of construction workers were staying there, and probably the room we had was used by a construction worker before us.
Pull back the sheets, and found several hairs, and little bits of brown spots, went down and ask for clean sheets, got them and we changed the sheets our selves, clerk did not offer to change them or offer us another room.
Breakfast is not that great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Came here over the weekend for a convention, the shuttle picked us up and dropped us off on TIME. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was ok and the front desk morning clerk was so helpful and nice! I will definitely be staying here my next visit..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Days I, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Charlotte/Woodlawn Near Carowinds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for your review, we strive to make sure every guest is treated like family, we hope you come back and visit soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

For 69 dollars per night at Charlotte is a great deal!!!, the location is very convenient and it’s in a good location both in the location itself as well as a safe neighborhood.

The breakfast is quite good, healthy stuff is served along with drinks and coffee.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, we hope you come back and visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Went there for rest didn't get any.guest were fighting, hall smelled of marijuana. No plugs worked could not charge my cell phone or computer, the sheets where not changed. I found quarters in a made up bed, because I was looking for bed bugs.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I've stayed at alot great hotels and substandard motels in my lifetime. This is one I will never stay at again. Getting stuck at Charlotte airport was the reason I had to use this Days Inn. I'm a Wyndham member and thought it couldn't be as bad as the reviews. I was wrong. Check in was late and it was done from the outside! The front desk worker never noticed the giant roach on her wall. The neighborhood is clearly not safe. The building has open doors in the rear without key entry. Breakfast wasn't very good and in the same area of the roach. The nice gentleman working the breakfast doubled as van driver. Do not expect van service in the evenings or early morning. UBER from the airport was around $15. Rooms are clearly old and outdated. I found the bed comfortable, though. Most hotels and motels don't bother me....this one did. Next time, I'll sleep on the floor in the airport!

Stayed: June 2018