“Fun Time!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Great casual laid back atmosphere. Incredible gluten free pizza. Had the pesto and the revolution and both were delicious. Huge selection of beers. Nice out door seating area. Excellent attentive service. Highly recommend for a fun, casual night out.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My wife and I visit here often and although we are older than the "usual" patrons, we love this place. Not sure how many beer selections they have on draft (I believe more than 30) there is always an awesome selection. Favorite is Noda Brewery Coco Loco, coupled with an Ogre pizza...Life Is Good

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Revolution pizza is a great spot to go with a group. They often have beer specials (even on weekends). I love that they allow you to order a large pizza and choose to have 50% of the pizza be one type and 50% be another.

When we eat at Revolution on a weekend night, we usually head right across the street to the Blind Pig afterwards. The Blind Pig is a fun and casual bar with lots of games (cornhole, beer pong, darts, arcade games, etc.)

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

My Mom and I came to hang out in NoDa. We stopped by and ordered the Chicken Bacon Ranch small pizza. The four slices were enough with an order of 1/2 dozen Buffalo Wings to feed two people. The crust was crunchy and flavorful. My Mom said it was good from the first bite, until the last. The ranch dressing for the wings tasted homemade. Really enjoyed the service and the food.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I was hoping this place would be the great end to a wonderful time in Charlotte. However, I was disappointed. We were there around 1pm on a Monday. Including us, there were only three tables being used, yet the service was slow. I order a beer off the menu and they didn't have it so I ordered another which they didn't have. The food was good its just a shame the service wasn't.