All reviewsaveda productsthe concierge loungeliving roomoffice parksuite hotelclub levelwet barbusiness parkbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelnext morningairport shuttlebusiness tripshuttle servicesouthern hospitalitybed was very comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The room and staff were very accommodating to us. We had a 9 hour drive from FL and would be arriving earlier than the check in time. The front desk moved our time up with no issue, stating the were fully booked the previous night.
The hotel was simply awesome, making our stay perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear JanOldSaybrookCT,

Thanks so much for your review. We are delighted you were happy with the quality of our service and facilities. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Dirty bathroom, dirty living room. Clogged bathtub, outdated/dirty coffee maker. I felt I was in a 1 star hotel but paying 5 star. They even charged me extra just because I have a car and I have to parked outside.
This is a rip-off!!! On top of that the lights in my room didn’t work so I called guess service and they told me they will send maintenance, waited and waited... have to call back again since I was unable to rest since it was so dark and I can not even set up my luggage until after second call maintenance came and changed a burned light bulb. Finally be able to rest and asleep when I get a call from the guest services at 11:30PM they waked me up there was no reason for they to call me they just call!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Blin2013,
We appreciate all feedback, thank you for taking time to share your perspective in this forum. We are disappointed to learn about the incidents you highlighted in your review. This is certainly not the type of service our hotel is known for, and we extend our apologies for the cleanliness deficiencies as well as the delay when called upon. We appreciate that you alerted us so we had an opportunity to make the corrections while you were with us, when it mattered most. Be assured we are following up on your concerns with our teams so we are prepared to serve you better during your next stay. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I was on a business trip this week. Despite being confirmed for early check in, the room was not ready. On top of that, there were 6 people waiting to check in/ check out with only 1 poor overwhelmed employee trying to serve everyone, while several other employees were standing aouund idle. The "lunch buffet" was sparse at best, and way overpriced for the limited selection. A la carte ordering was backed up by 45 minutes with only 1 waiter and 1 cook, so the sparse buffet was the only option for those who had things to do.
I finally got to my room, and much to my disgust, the bathroom was filthy and there was a dirty rag in the sink in a sink full of nasty water.

Needless to say, I will never return to this property. There are so many options in the immediate area, I recommend finding somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear BryanCharlotte_NC,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your feedback. Providing an exceptional experience for every guest is our highest priority, so we were disappointed to learn about the service and housekeeping issues you encountered. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate team members so adjustments can be made. Thank you, again.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Spending the night at this airport hotel prior to morning flight. The hotel is very nice but the purpose of this review is to comment on the hotel restaurant. These restaurants are usually mediocre at best, but survive due to their convenient location.
As such, our expectations were realistically low. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was very nicely presented, looked and tasted freshly prepared, and overall, was quite excellent.
The service was GREAT. Our server, Mia, was incredibly attentive and so very nice to us. She really did an outstanding job in representing the Marriott chain well. Mia made the meal even better than it already was. Great job!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear foodcritic82,

Thank you so much for acknowledging Mia for a job well done. We are delighted you were happy with the quality of our service and facilities. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We were visiting for a family wedding at the hotel and as we arrived to check in we were informed that our rooms were not ready yet which was fine and we could wait in the lobby until they were ready. They told us that the housekeepers were in the room and they were almost done with our room so we could check in within 10 minutes. Time went on and they were still not done. The 10 more minutes game went on for 2 hours. In the meantime we needed to get ready for the wedding festivities and the management staff refused to come speak with us after multiple encounters of asking when our room would be done. After finally getting our room, we came to a dirty room with dog food on the floor as well as mold in the bathroom shower tile grout. We showed the dog food to the housekeeper the next day and the management refused to acknowledge that it was found in their room. We also did not have a clock in our room so after calling 4 times to the front desk we were finally able to get a clock for our room. Overall, the staff did not take care of the guests as we would expect and it was not a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear poojanpatel1,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your comments. Please accept our sincere apologies for the long delay you experienced at check-in and even more so for our lack of responsiveness while you were here. The service that you described is not typical for us, and steps have been taken to address the issue. We hope you will choose us again so we can provide you with a more satisfactory stay.