Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport
US$120
US$119
US$138
US$110
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$120
US$110
Travelocity
1,043 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Moderately clean but quite shabby hotel. Front desk was helpful and shuttle to and from airport was very reliable. Upholstery needs serious cleaning as well as wall air conditioner. Bed pillows were hard and lumpy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelairport, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your comments about our staff. We will bring these matters to our maintenance staff.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

You will want to avoid this hotel at all cost. It was so dirty and smelled HORRIBLE! There were fans in the hallway, I am guessing to dry the carpets that smelled of a dirty dog. It was so bad that I slept (3 hours) in all of my clothing, even my duck boots. I was afraid to use the restroom that had stains in the toilet, so we did not. The people walking around the outside of the hotel and in the lobby were wanting money and standing in groups that made me nervous. In the morning the halls smelled SO bad like drugs that I told my little guy to hold his breath and run. I would NEVER stay at this hotel EVER again. I had already paid by booking online and the guy would not give me my money back and we couldn't find another hotel with a room, that is the ONLY reason that we staid to sleep for the 3 hours before catching our plane.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We had our carpets shampooed and the fans were in place to help dry the carpets more rapidly.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelairport, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Picked it online for a one night layover and thankfully it was only that.Front desk and staff were friendly but the hotel was a dump.Heard all kind of noises and banging throughout the night.Sounded like the local pickup house.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are doing internal work as part of a hotel renovation going on.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It wasn’t really cleaned well and you could tell that they kept the same dirty linen it was hair in the bathroom it smelled nasty just a nasty stay wish I could get a refund

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We will be addressing this issues with our staff and management.