“Great customer service by front desk staff”

SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area
Ranked #67 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I stayed at this property for a quick business trip and I was very amazed by how friendly everyone was. Big THANK YOU to KRIS at the front desk. Check in was easy and very pleasant. I traveled a lot for business and it's very refreshing to be treated with great customer service and a friendly smile. Hope to be back again Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: Ask for Kris
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites. We appreciate the kind words about Kris, we have passed them on to her. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Great location on south side of Charlotte. Very capable GM Craig. I had a booking problem . He was very helpful with a positive can do attitude. An involved proactive manager. Hotel recognizes Marriott reward status. Makes for happy traveler.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to get things worked out for you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I always love staying at this hotel. I've stayed here many times and as long as I stay on the side of the building away from the highway, it's been great. HOWEVER, I was a little disappointed with my last stay because I had to change rooms. I spent 2 days in a room with lukewarm water in the shower. The first day I thought maybe I just showered at a popular time and hot water was in short supply. The second day I shivered through my shower around noon. The water was barely above cold. I asked the front desk about it and it turns out they KNEW the water in this room didn't get hot and still booked the room. I think for a room I'm paying almost $200 for, that this is UNACCEPTABLE!!! No one offered to lower the price I pay or compensate me in any way. Boo!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from highway side of hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites - Charlotte Ballantyne. We appreciate your continued support. I appologize that you had hot water issues while you were with us. We did have a temporary issue and we are sorry that it impacted you. We hope that you continue to stay with us.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed at this hotel in July 2016 on the way back from a special event I attended in Columbia SC.

I have been to this hotel several times since its opening and I have yet to ever be disappointed. It is conviently located close to lots of shopping and restaurants.

The hotel itself is well maintained and the service is very good. The breakfast is superior to other hotels I have stayed of the same brand.

The HD Televisions are great and the programming is great as well.

Each time I go to Charlotte I try to stay here. The quality has always been consistent and Good.

Room Tip: Higer Floors get better views
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites - Ballantyne and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It is always great to hear positive feedback about our hotel. We are glad that you like staying with us and cant wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

My stay was very nice. Excellent room, very clean , up to date, no foul odors in the room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, clean shower, no mold, or dirt build up. Fresh new room, nice arrangement of furniture and flow of the room fixtures. One the NICEST hotels in this budget range that I have ever stayed in. People were very nice,especially Stephanie a the front desk.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your stay. We are glad that you choose the Springhill Suites - Ballantyne when you were in the area and glad that you enjoyed it so much. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.