Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$70
US$55
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$311
US$296
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewsseparate toiletwater closetsitting areafront deskdesk areapocket doorfree breakfast isrefrigerator and microwaveparking lot ischeck in was quick and easyexercise roomwalk in showerrestaurants and shopsrooms were very cleanstayed nightsgreat propertyindoor pool
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I arrived late, around 9pm in a pouring rain and checked out early in the morning. I was flying all day from west coast and was tired and hungry. Check in was smooth, room was spacious and clean. I was disappointed to find out that there's no restaurant in a hotel. There's a snack bar with popcorn, peanuts, hummus etc. There's plenty of restaurants across the street so I asked the lady at the front desk to let me borrow her umbrella and I went accross the street to the Thai place. I wish I remembered her name, she was super nice. My room was facing the busy street, it was noisey but I slept like a baby, bed was comfortable. Breakfast is standard Springhill breakfast, staff was friendly and welcoming. I checked out early but if I was in the area, I would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for the kind words about our staff and our hotel. We are glad that we were able to help you find some food options and get there without getting to wet. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night while traveling with friends. Very spacious room (king suite), wonderfully comfortable linens and a beautiful bathroom, and a great breakfast buffet. Mobile check-in (using the app) and check-out worked great.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope that you come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Pros: easy access, large and functional rooms with separate toilet, good work space, plenty of plugs, free wifi but upgradable, everything is fresh and new

Cons: AC is so so, halls and elevator are warm (management this needs to be addressed - lots of guests complaining)

Stayed: June 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for providing us we feedback. We appreciate your kind works about your hotel. We have been working with our mechanical contractor and hopefully have found a solution. We hope that you will come back again to see us soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

...with most opinions here. Staying cor business in a 3 month trip they still dint know my name at the front desk. Sharon in the kitchen is tip notch always smiling and ready to help or get food early if needed.

Feel lime a nobody here...poor front desk training....no idea who I am even though I have been here for 3 months. Front desk can never get my bill riggt.....week after week I ask for the same things.

The kicker was when due to a scheduling conflict I had to move across the street to a competitor....newer hitel...more amemities. They immediatley welcimed me....knew my name the dirst time through the lobby...maxe accomodations to keep me there i stead of moving back where they didnt even remember my name adter 3 months.

Look around guys...more modern facilities with better amenities and better service a stones thriw away from this hotel. Mot limely to go back. Ugh....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us for your business needs and for taking the time to let us know about your experiences with us. We appreciate the kind words about Sharon and will be sure to pass them on to her. I am sorry that the rest of our staff doesn't make you feel like you are as much of a valued guest as Sharon does. We are continually working with our staff to make sure that we are serving our guests the best way possible and we will make sure that we are addressing this. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

What can I say? I've been staying here every few weeks for over a year. These are the best folks ever. Treated me like family! Visit Ariel's bar at 5:30 and be prepared for humor, energy and love! Check in with Sophia or Krissy- they will greet you like old friends. I'm very grateful for my time here. This is an unusual Springhill Suites. Thanks, guys!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Elythiel
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will definitely pass them on to the entire staff. Thank you for being a valued customer and part of our SpringHill Suites Ballantyne family.