US$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$107
US$98
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$71
US$55
US$62
US$53
US$249
US$233
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$380/night.

US$69
US$159
US$148
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$48
All reviewsseparate toiletwater closetsitting areafront deskdesk areapocket doorfree breakfast isrefrigerator and microwaveparking lot ischeck in was quick and easyexercise roomrestaurants and shopswalk in showerrooms were very cleanstayed nightsgreat propertyindoor pool
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My family and I stayed for 1 night while traveling through Charlotte on our way to Ocean Isle. This is our 2nd time staying with Spring Hill Suites and we were, again, not disappointed. Check in was quick and easy and the front desk staff were friendly and engaging...even provided a map to local dining with recommendations and walking accessibility. We were on the 3rd floor, and although the the hallway was QUITE warm, our room A/C worked wonderful. I read some negative reviews regarding breakfast but have to disagree. We found breakfast to be filling, full of options and tasty as well.
Overall we will be staying again next year on our trip down to our favorite family destination spot!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for your very kind words. We appreciate your business and that you continue to come back and visit us. Hopefully your 3rd trip to see us will be soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights. The staff was really good. Lady at the front desk (sorry forgot her name) allowed me to check in early and check out a little later which was really helpful. I didn't like the location of the pool and the fact that there was no gown and slippers. The breakfast was just ok, didnt really like the repitition and plastic plates. Otherwise I would recommend for a short business trip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites - Charlotte Ballantyne Area for your recent stay. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. While we understand your disappointment about not having a gown and slippers, unfortunately that is not something that we provide at SpringHill Suites but we will definitely take that into consideration as well as have plates available. Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed here one night on a road trip. New hotel with modern, clean rooms. We appreciated that the toilet was separate from the shower.
When we noticed that there was a wedding party or a family reunion was there, we were concerned about the noise, but after we left the lobby, there wasn't any noise. The breakfast was basic and served in the spacious lobby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CraigAustinSHS, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Overall the hotel is really nice and well appointed. Nice decor and very clean and well maintained. Except for our AC system in room 345 was so loud when it kicked in at night, it sounded like a weed-whacker was starting up in our room. Luckily for my wife she had ear plugs which helped a bit, but man was that thing loud. For this reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars. Otherwise 5/5.

Room Tip: Avoid room 345 with the loud AC system.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne for you lodging needs and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I apologize that the AC system in that room was a disturbance while you were here. I have passed that information on to my maintenance staff to see if there is something wrong with it. I appreciate the kinds words about the hotel. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I arrived late, around 9pm in a pouring rain and checked out early in the morning. I was flying all day from west coast and was tired and hungry. Check in was smooth, room was spacious and clean. I was disappointed to find out that there's no restaurant in a hotel. There's a snack bar with popcorn, peanuts, hummus etc. There's plenty of restaurants across the street so I asked the lady at the front desk to let me borrow her umbrella and I went accross the street to the Thai place. I wish I remembered her name, she was super nice. My room was facing the busy street, it was noisey but I slept like a baby, bed was comfortable. Breakfast is standard Springhill breakfast, staff was friendly and welcoming. I checked out early but if I was in the area, I would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words about our staff and our hotel. We are glad that we were able to help you find some food options and get there without getting to wet. We hope to see you again soon.