Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Charlotte NC Tours
from US$60.00
More Info
1,497 results
All reviews great tour ghost stories walking tour his knowledge historical tour interesting facts lots of fun rod segway james guide uptown lucas ward nc queen safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

We were visiting Charlotte during Easter weekend and decided to do the seqway tour. Rod was a great tour guide and very knowledgable. We had a great time !

Date of experience: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank paulacG2567HY
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We had the best time! Rod was a great historian, and really has great knowledge of the city. He is also a wonderful teacher in regards to riding the Segway. I was a little apprehensive, but got the hang of it pretty quickly. I am so glad I was able to do this on my quick trip! They did very well with Covid precautions as well, which was a plus.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank 4FamilyExplorer
Reviewed 31 March 2021

My husband and I really enjoyed this tour! Although we have lived in Charlotte for 15 years, we learned quite a bit and saw some places we had not saw before. Rod was an excellent guide, as was his guide in training. Both were very knowledgeable and informative. Instructions provided for the Segway were clear and Rod and his guide in training patient and calm in their demeanor.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank donnaleacook
Reviewed 30 March 2021

This was a fun tour! James was a great tour guide and showed us all of uptown Charlotte and all of the 4 wards. We had a small group of 4 people including myself and we all had a great time during the tour! I would recommend this tour to everyone because it is very fun to ride around in a Segway and see all of the historic sites in uptown.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

There were 4 of us on this tour. Rod the tour leader and Paul were great tour guides and made sure we were comfortable/safe before starting on the Segway Tour. They were very knowledgable, informative and fun to tour with. The time went by so fast and we learned a lot on this segway tour about Charlotte NC. We highly suggest this tour.

1  Thank March2021RoadTrip