“Pre-concert dinner.”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College and Trade Streets
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Friday night dinner at 5:45 in advance of an 8:00 concert at the Spectrum. Was moderately busy at the outset and packed by 6:15. Sat upstairs. Server (Troy?) was very good, although based on the crowd probably could have used a little more assistance. Had chicken parm., spouse butternut squash ravioli. Both were very good, moderately sized portions. Prices are relatively inexpensive. Only negative was the wine pour seemed very small. Switched to liquor.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Not sure if my title is actual Italian, but the food here sure is! From the Sunday gravy to the meaty lasagna, just plain outstanding. While the portions were a little smaller than I would prefer they just reminded me I probably over eat so no harm no foul. Twenty wines under $29 sign me up. Casual yet upscale count me in. Gabrielle was our server and she was fantastic. We really enjoyed this restaurant and you should too. Tip: if you are attending the symphony you get 10% off—bonus!

2  Thank Aaron R
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This restaurant is located close to the Belk Theatre with a parking garage also very close.
We were a group of 6 and all of us enjoyed our meals. We had a nice quiet table that was good for conversation. We all had cocktails ranging from martinis to wine and we were all pleased with the drinks. Our meals were chicken parmigiana, squash ravioli, spaghetti/meatballs. Everyone was pleased with taste and presentation. No room or time for dessert as we were on our was to the theater. Service was good and accurate.

1  Thank C C
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We decided to eat her before a show at the theater around the corner and it was a great decision. I had the chicken parm and my husband had the fettuccine carbonara, no complaints at all. The service was great and the drinks were amazing. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank c0urtney00
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived minutes after opening. We were in town for the Bell Bowl and did not have a reservation. The hostess was quite snooty and acted as if she had a full house although only one couple was there when we arrived and only 3 other couples when we left. Once we were seated in a far corner, the service was excellent. Our waiter Tyler was very personable, professional, and efficient. I had NC trout which was excellent and my daughter had white bean soup and calamari which she quite enjoyed. I would definitely go back again if in Charlotte.

Been to Aria Tuscan Grille? Share your experiences!