Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
ZenHotels.com
US$63
SAVE US$46
CourtyardUS$98
Agoda.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
All reviews great location front desk courtyard by marriott typical courtyard street noise parking garage is would stay here again hotel is located business trip vogel plugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here to access the BOA Arena Mass Covid Vaccination Event - a 9 min walk from the spotless, comfortable Courtyard. Room was gorgeous, comfy King bed, great toiletries & a fabulous front desk staff ( That's you, David!) The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants where we got take out or dined in. Highly recommend the Bella Ciao and especially, Hazelnuts Crepes, right across the street.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank N103NBpatl
Connor Parsons, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your comments! Come back and see us when you're in Charlotte!

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel room was spotless. Every thing during the process was seamless. From the parking to getting my room accommodated. I had a great view of uptown charlotte from my room on the 12th floor. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in charlotte!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2020

Unfortuntately due to COVID, i have to actually live at this property for another month, ive been here since Oct 4th and it has been nothing but DRAMA, if you run into Keyshay, she has the worst Customer Service I have ever seen in my life. She has rolled her eyes at me, said some things to me that would warrant getting her face slapped, but of course , im a professional, she is condescending and doesnt correlate that as a guest, i am paying her salary

. She doesnt reference me as a guest when i pay for my stay and get new keys and i have complained to her Manager David about her unprofessionalism and it has fell on deaf ears. Thank God for Connor, the NEW GM on board, i pray he gets this ghetto , ratchet property back ontrack.

Room tip: 4th floor near room 404 is quiet
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

I’m only giving them two stars because I added one to account for the changes that might be due to COVID. Anyway, I booked a 2 night staycation for my mom here and she hated it. When it comes to hotels, she’s pretty easy to please, so the fact that she enjoyed the cramped guest room at my home more than a Marriott property in CENTER CITY is pretty telling.

Her air didn’t work properly, she had to pretty much her to clean/restock her own room, the room didn’t have cable (or any tv options- just digital local channels like the news channel and PBS type of stuff), and then to add insult to injury...they overcharged us in the amount of nearly $400! What kind of Marriot is this?!

Also, part of the $400 included over $100 for using the phone. Come on, is this 1970 at the Motel 6? What modern, largely-branded hotel charges it’s guests for using the phone?! And for local calls at that! I’m disappointed...I knew we should’ve gone with the Hilton.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank theTRE
Connor Parsons, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

Good afternoon. I am very sorry to hear about your less than favorable stay at our property. I just started here today as the General Manager, and I want to assure you I will use your comments to improve future stays for you and future guests. Please reach out if I may be able to assist you more.

Connor Parsons

Reviewed 8 July 2020

The following are messages that I sent on June 27th, and have yet to get any type of answer or simple acknowledgement.

Good Morning-I sent this message on Saturday to Center City Courtyard's Instagram account, as well as through the website. I still haven't gotten a response.

I had a nice stay until the room above me flooded my room this morning (photo and video of the leak in original messages). I called down to let the front desk know. About 30 minutes later, the maintenance engineer called and asked if I wanted to be moved to another room (the front desk should have offered when we spoke). At that point, I had gotten dressed and was ready to check out since I hadn't heard from anyone. I would like to know if I can receive partial credit for my stay. Thank you.

**I did receive a message from the Facebook page on July 1st saying I would hear from the hotel's manager within 5 days, and I'm still waiting.** Very unprofessional. Thankfully, there are lots of other hotels to choose from here.

Date of stay: June 2020
John Tanner, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2020

Good Morning,

My apologies for the disruption in your stay and for not having a manager contact you back. I'm sorry that this occurred. I don't have an explanation for the Instagram or Facebook messaging at this time. I would like to connect with you to review your stay. I'm available directly at the property. I do look forward to connecting shortly.

Safe Travels,