US$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$66
US$107
US$98
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$55
US$480
US$449
  • Pool
1,650 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedspg membernascar hall of famelobby barcorner roomstarbucks coffeebank of america stadiumattending a conferenceper dayself parkinglight railfront desk staffvery nice hotelbusiness triphakdowntown
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Good location (convention ctr.). We took walk to southend, 4th district. All very close. Tram runs behind hotel very convenient (you could go eat so. End for instance). Good eateries within walking distance though.

Sun bathe options...limited to earlier in day unless you can change the pattern of orbital rotations :) (guess the architects were saving us from cancer). No deck wrap around to offset. nice sauna in locker rooms. Gym was great.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
WestinCharlotte, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for your review! Your right, our hotel is conveniently located right the heart of uptown, next door to the Charlotte Convention Center. We hope you’ll be back soon and get to hang out on our sundeck again! Be well!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

This is your standard modern Westin- you get exactly what you would expect from this type of large chain. It's clean, moderate comfortable (the heavenly bed was a little on the firm side as was the chair/ottoman). We were on the 23 floor so we did not hear any street noise, but I can't imagine it would be bad. While technically in the financial district/uptown, it appeared to be a rather sleepy intersection other than people attending a conference at the convnetion center across the street. You can also walk to most restaurants in the area. The Starbucks serving coffee shop in the loby is only open until 1:30, but there is another Starbucks and other coffee shops about 5-10 minutes away on foot. Overall, it was a "typical" but nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jhl_srh
WestinCharlotte, Manager at The Westin Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to know you enjoyed our modern hotel, located right in the heart of the Queen City. We hope you’ll be staying with us again very soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

The room was very clean, beautiful and spacious. The room service food was well presented and quite tasty. Check-in was efficient, and our bellman, Manuel, was very helpful. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and has valet parking. A great experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review! We will share your kind words with, Manuel; he is an excellent member of Team Westin! We hope to see you again very soon. Be well!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

This hotel is not set up for the business traveller. What's the point in having a desk area without a phone within reach. Massive problems with the internet connection tonight. Keeps blocking me from basic sites like Yahoo, and shutting off when I'm using any online chat/Skype type service. Wired connection doesn't help either. Called tech support, but of course, can't be on the phone and the computer to help them diagnose because the phone cord doesn't reach!

Wouldn't stay here again.

p.s. the snack/refreshment menu is a great idea especially since there is no delivery charge...but, if you're going to tell me you have barbeque chips then don't send up plain chips.

What a great experience for a Platinum member

Ali Lila

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

We are so sorry to hear of your internet issues! We pride ourselves on exception guest experiences, especially for the business traveler. Our engineering and tech support team are available around the clock to help with out-of-the-ordinary problems such as these; hopefully they were able to remedy this issue for you! We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and allow us to show you a true Westin experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

The hotel property, rooms and facilities are nice, clean, bright and more than adequate. The surprise for me was the hotel staff lack of concern, other than their initial assistance in arranging transportation in a hotel van to the hospital, when I fell in their parking garage, shattering my upper arm, requiring surgery for a plate and 10 screws upon returning to my home state. At the time I reported the injury they did take my room number and said they were required to let the event coordinator, for the conference I was attending, know of the injury. From the hospital I arrived in a hospital gown as my clothes were not large enough to allow for the humongous arm wrapping from wrist to shuolder to hold my shattered arm in position until my flight back home in two days. At no time after returning to the hotel did they inquire as to my condition nor was there any offer of any compensation, not even a complimentary meal. My decision to stay here was based on the close proximity to the convention center. I feel however, had I stayed at the Hilton just up the street, my normal brand, that the concern shown by the hotel employees, and brand, would have had a different outcome.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank WickenburgGCHiker

We apologize you experienced a fall in the parking deck next to our hotel. LAZ, the company who manages the parking deck, has ensured us they have reached out to you and followed up further. We are delighted to now know you are doing well and got home safe and sound. We hope in the future you will choose Westin again and will be visiting us in the Queen City very soon! We wish you a full and speedy recovery! Be well!