Royal Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel
US$120
US$129
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$123
US$114
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$110
US$155
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

After driving 12 his from Michigan my boyfriend and I searched for over an hour at 3 AM for a place to lay our heads. We stumbled up Royal Inn and happily took it for $55, much higher than name brand hotels in the area, but the only room we could find. Our room was not the cleanest, but the bring appeared to be clean and that is what mattered most. We had a smoking room...we both smoke....there was no ash tray, which could explain the cigarette butts in the night stand and ashes on the TV stand. No remote for the TV. After a trip back to the office to get an ashtray and a remote we called it night, it was every bit puff 4AM. We woke at 10:35, check out was at 11. In a panic I called the front desk to ask for an hour extension....trying to explain we had gotten in late, however the woman on the other end did not care to hear anything. She cut my words off by rudely saying they don't do that and hung up on me. Wow...really!!! I got dressed and went to the office to check out and get a cup of coffee....NO COFFEE...Grrrrr. I have the owner at the front desk a piece of my mind....he stood mute and smiled. Never will I give this place my money...I'll sleep in my car first!!!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tina J
Reviewed 28 October 2014

Not a very pleasant experience. The hotel is old and at the end of its useful life, and worse yet is the housekeeping. We found used soap in the shower and the toilet paper roll was empty (though there was another roll we could install). Poor lighting, and some of the outlets and lights did not work at all. There are plenty of amenities such as iron, microwave and fridge, neither of which was plugged in, and we had to locate an old extension cord and plug that in behind the TV cabinet which was half blocking the room mirror. All in all very tacky, and not worth the savings. Yes, some of the people walking around were a bit unnerving.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2014

For less than forty dollars I slept in a motel not far from the airport. I had a bed, bathroom, flat screen tv, cable. I don't need anything else and am happy with what I had. It is a half mile walk from Sprinter bus stop.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Do not stay here. It shows apool in the amenities it is non existent. It is very scary because people who seem to live there on a perminent basis are loud and stoned or drunk the majority of the time. The room was extremely small and not real clean. The beds are so soft that if the person you are sharing a bed with moves, you think you are sleeping on a waterbed because it jiggles and moves. I would never stay here again. Almost forgot, if you are looking for a motel near the airport this would work it sits right in the landing and take off flight path so you can hear planes land and take off all day and into the night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I used a hotel coupon at this hotel. Everything was fine at the reception but I was given a room that hadn't been made up. I went back and was given another room. The room was poor and needed a little care and attention. Other guests were rowdy and I felt a little unsafe. Probably better to stay elsewhere if you in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo