US$71
US$107
US$98
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$55
US$62
US$53
US$249
US$233
  • Pool
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

US$64
US$159
US$148
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$119
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$48
All reviewsbistro restaurantoutdoor fireplacefront deskmarriott courtyardthe shuttle drivertypical courtyardmissed our connecting flightlight railcharlotte airportearly flightamerican airlineswould definitely stay here againfirst floorrooms are cleanworkout roomminute drivestayed here for one night
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Clean rooms, friendly staff and beautiful facility. As a frequent traveler, little things matter- Gaby and Kriszty make the Bistro breakfast extra lovely. They always go out of their way to make things perfect- and the service and above/beyond. Great job ladies!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Great service. Thank you. The Bistro ladies are excited to hear that you acknowledged their amazing service. We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel and specifically mention a few of our staff. We hope that we will see you on your next trip to Charlotte. Warm Regards

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Arrived late during a rain storm the Front desk was quick and efficient with multiple people arriving at once. My first floor room was remolded and the beds were GREAT! Everything was very clean but the first floor had a funny smell in the hallway not sure what caused this odor. Great place for the price will return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
julieandrews2017, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear yeamanj7777,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Billy Graham during your visit to Charlotte!
We appreciate and value your feedback and so pleased that you had a positive experience!
We look forward to another opportunity to better serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Moved my son and his girl to Charlotte, long ride 11 hours by car , 12 hours by truck , looked for a Motel/ hotel , checked out " Motel 6 ,, half the price of Courtyard but the place is not really nice , what I'm used to , couldn't stay at the 6 place , went to good out Marriott Courtyard and was very impressed, the room was very clean , bathroom was up to par , but the beds are so comfortable and the bed smelled like Bleach , loved the cleanness of the place, I highly recommend this place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 11 August 2017

Dear Michael F,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the Courtyard Billy Graham! I am delighted to hear that you found the accommodations clean and comfortable! We continue to strive each and every day to provide excellent service to our guests and we are grateful you chose to stay with us during your long trip. We hope to welcome you back with us again soon!

Most Sincerely,
Allie Kummer

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the staff was friendly and engaging. That was the only positive. This is the 3rd Courtyard we've stayed in on our trip to/from Florida and by far the worst. I assumed all CM held the same standard. We arrived in a room that had a funny smell and the carpet had old gum on it. We requested to move for that reason and because we needed a refrigerator for medication. In the new room there was a refrigerator however the tub had all of the previous occupants toiletries left including the used bar of hotel soap. Popcorn on the floor beside the bed on both sides not vacuumed. There was food left in the refrigerator and one of the beds was definitely slept in and just made to look clean. When you pulled back the blanket you saw all types of hairs including pubic as well as crumbs and random specs of floor dirt. I called down to the front desk to have a new set of sheets sent. I spoke to Maritza who apologized but told me it would be 30 minutes to get a new set because she was by herself and had to wait for a driver to return from the airport to leave the desk. Fast forward 1 hour later and my husband walks down to get it himself and she says to him, " I forgot to write down the room number". This was such a let down considering I only stay in CM when traveling because in my experience they are always clean. If you can avoid this location, drive a few miles further for the Charlotte/Matthews Courtyard. That one was excellent.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
julieandrews2017, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Yesterday,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Charlotte!
We can only imagine the frustration and disappointment with regards to the guest room cleanliness. We have taken this very seriously and have taken immediate attention to provide feedback and training to the housekeeper that serviced your room.
We take great pride in the service we provide and truly apologize for the negative experience. We hope you will allow us another opportunity in the future to better serve you!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here before catching a plane at the airport and it was OK. But on the return last night here is what we experienced:
1) Called hotel at 11:32PM and "Rhonda" said the she would send the shuttle driver right back to get us. It is a 15 minute drive

2) Called again at 12:08 AM. "Greta" told us the driver was there and that he did not know he was supposed to be getting us. Rhonda went home at midnight. He arrived at 12:26AM Driver apologized for not getting the message, but it was "Rhonda's" complete disregard for our time (our 8 and 10 year old son's were with us) that really fired me up.

3) Check in was OK, but lot's of people milling about that seemed "Out of place". We did not feel safe.

4) I went to our car to leave a bag and encountered an intoxicated 20 year old white male on the elevator, who told me had just had an altercation with some gang members (he said their gang name, but I will not repeat it here) seemed like a nice guy, and I suggested he be careful.

5) while in the parking lot I personally observed 10+ individuals milling around in the parking lot at 1:00 AM

6) I was repeatedly awakened by multiple intoxicated people banging on the door across the hall at 2:30 AM, and 4:30 AM.

The only nice thing was the rooms were recently renovated and the bed was extremely comfortable. Also the room was very clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
julieandrews2017, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear ab657300,

We truly apologize for the shuttle miscommunication. I can only imagine how very frustrating that was for you and your family! I have taken this opportunity to provided feedback with additional training for our team. I assure you, Rhonda takes great pride and care with all she does. This is truly an isolated incident where our team missed the opportunity to provide exceptional service to you and your family! Please accept our apologies and hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to better serve you!