Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$313
US$296
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewsbistro restaurantoutdoor fireplacefront deskcourtyard marriottthe shuttle drivercancelled flightlight railcharlotte airportwould definitely stay here againfirst floorrooms are cleanconvenient locationgreat customer servicebed was comfortablegabycoltairline
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I am one of the millions of Floridians that evacuated ahead of hurricane Irma. I found much needed comfort in this property and very attentive personnel that made me feel at home. The rooms are clean, spacious and the facilities are well kept.

The employees are very courteous and pay attention to details which makes the whole experience that much better. Gaby and Kriszty at the bistro are specially wonderful and a credit to their hotel. After a very stressful travel, finding a place that can give you some peace and comfort is just a slice of heaven.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Thank you for making us your "shelter from the storm". We are happy to provide you with a clean, safe, comfortable place to stay. That was very kind of you to take the time to mention our associates. I will share your comments with them and I know they will be pleased. Please visit us again when you travel back to Charlotte.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Thomas the shuttle driver was courteous and on time, more than willing to help us. Barbara, Attiyah and Samekq were great at the Bistro. So friendly and catered to our drink preferenes. They should all get a three week vacation and raises. I would go back any time i am in Charlotte.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor facing the pool. IT was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

It was thoughtful of you to take the time to mention our associates by name and let us know that they are doing a fabulous job. We are so happy that you chose to stay with us and Courtyard Billy Graham. We hope that whenever your travel brings you to Charlotte that we will be your hotel of choice. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Woke up hungry and went down for breakfast in the hotel. I had a really good breakfast sandwich and coffee served by very nice employees Kriszty and Latasya. They were nice to speak with and always had a smile.

Working in the airline industry, I spend a lot of time staying in hotels. It's always great to have a friendly face greet you when you are away from home. I found this at the Courtyard in Charlotte.

Thank you.

Anthony Roberson

Room Tip: To get a good room let the front desk know if you have specific needs. They will try their best to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and will share them with the staff. The Bistro associates will be thrilled to hear that their wonderful guest service is being noticed. We hope that on your next flight into Charlotte that you will stay with us again. Many thanks.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Barry Hunter was exceedingly helpful and efficient in helping us relocate rooms due to a lock mechanism mishap. Took no time at all and he did all of the rearranging for us. Thank you Barry! My mother and I also enjoyed some of the Bistro food in our room and the salads were fresh and the chicken quesadilla was quite tasty! Overall it was a pleasant stay for a one night layover.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge one of our associates and the delicious fresh food in the Bistro. I will share your comments with the Bistro. This stay was only 1 night for a layover, but we hope that when you plan your next trip to Charlotte you can stay a little longer. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed only one night then found another hotel. Asked for high floor for quiet and was put on lobby level. Carpet was so dirty, stained, and smelly that I only took my shoes off as I got into bed and got dressed in bathroom to keep off of carpet. Complained to two different people at desk and they said the management "would reach out to me." What ever that means. Giving two stars as a gift because staff was friendly in restaurant.

Room Tip: Check the room before you unpack
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that your stay was not up to our standards. We strive to give our guests the best possible stay and unfortunately we did not do this for you. It is my hope that when you travel back to Charlotte you will stay with us again so that we may earn back your trust and give you the Courtyard stay you deserve. Thank you.