Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$139
US$118
Aloft.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$70
US$285
US$269
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
All reviewsbistro restaurantoutdoor fireplacefront deskcourtyard marriottthe shuttle drivercancelled flightlight railcharlotte airportwould definitely stay here againfirst floorrooms are cleanconvenient locationgreat customer servicebed was comfortablegabycoltairline
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Came here with my family of eight. Place is old and dated and had a massive carpet stain in my room. Coffee/dinner area not open supposedly due to low census. Below picture shows my carpet when I checked in.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe K
Yashica H, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Hello Joe K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further concerns or if I can be of assistance. We would very much appreciate the opportunity to better your experience if your travels ever bring you back to the Charlotte area.

Sincere Regards,

yashica.harrell@cybillygraham.com

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

The Courtyard by Marriott in Charlotte NC is in need of some tinder loving care. This property is dated and needs some upgrades. This is s very large property. Our room was very nice and clean. There is only and outdoor pool with a nice looking little hot tub. There is also a very nice outdoor fireplace area that would be great to sit around. There is a on site restaurant but we didn’t try it. The front desk staff needs better training on customer service and knowledge of the hotel property.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Yashica H, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello eobert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my sincere apology for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I certainly hope you might consider giving us another opportunity to better your experience on your next trip to Charlotte.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Booked this hotel back in October through Expedia for the ACC Championship weekend (one of the busiest in Charlotte). Called and CONFIRMED my booking with the front desk, even offered to go ahead and make the full payment, but was told that it wasn't necessary and my payment would be processed at check-in. Received an email at 3 am three days before we are supposed to be in Charlotte that says that due to overbooking, my hotel reservation had been cancelled. I spent the next hour from 3 to 4 am on the phone and thankfully, the people of Expedia found me another room (at a 1.5 star motel with terrible reviews, but at this point, we had to have somewhere to stay the night). I have left messages with this hotel asking for some sort of an explanation and have received nothing. No call back, no email apologizing for their highly inconvenient error. I understand that "things" happen but some sort of explanation or apology or SOMETHING would be nice. I'm sure I was one of many that were displaced and pretty pissed off about it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Yashica H, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Hello cmmedlin07,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please except my sincere apology for the issue with your reservation. Expedia was notified 2 weeks prior to your arrival date of a system issue we were having. Unfortunately, they do not provide us with guest contact info so we did ask them to secure other accommodations for all guests arriving on December 2nd. I am unsure why you weren’t notified sooner, but again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused you and/or your party.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further concerns or if I can be of assistance in any way.

Regards,

yashica.harrell@cybillygraham.com

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Decor is the same as every other Courtyard except this location looks tired.
Staff in the morning at the restaurant are fantastic and friendly. Food is decent, again the same as every other Courtyard.
Toilet in my room hardly worked. I told the hotel but nothing was done about it.
Lock on my door didn’t work the first day - couldn’t actually shut the door. This was fixed but then I couldn’t lock the door from inside he room.
Bar closes at 10pm which is quite early if you are coming in from dinner and want to have a nightcap or two with colleagues. The bar was out of almost every drink that they offered on their drink menu. Bar staff were not the friendliest.
Overall a decent hotel if you want to stay by the airport.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Yashica H, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Hello Barrhavenlovesthesun,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept my sincere apology for the maintenance and service issues you encountered during your visit. We have shared your experience with the appropriate team members to ensure these items are corrected. Thank you again and please feel free to contact us directly with any further concerns.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks Jessica for your amazing support of our 4 th annual scholarships symposium. The participants included both faculty and staff from university of Phoenix. The room, food and act were all terrific. Thanks again Jessica for all you do.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello Caburr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!