“After UNC Charlotte B.B. game”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #656 of 2,565 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Neighbourhood: Mineral Springs
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived about 9:00pm and was told there would be about 30 minuet wait. Seated with the time specified. With eleven in the party, this was reasonable. We had 2 waitresses and took our orders promptly. That’s when it fell apart. Cocktail orders never game, food orders came slow in no specific order. Several food orders never game. Waitress #1 was busy running and waitress #2 was never seen again. Never got the bill from #2, so the money was left on the tablet.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We're sorry to learn about your experience at this location! We absolutely want our customers to feel acknowledged during their entire stay. We'll be sharing your feedback with our whole team in an efforts to improve. We'd like to speak with you about your visit, please reach out to us at 1-800-983-4637. Thanks!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Chili’s is one of the best restaurants in Charlotte in my opinion. Me and my family are always coming here for when we eat out and it’s definitely the go to place. The food is great and they have wonderful service. Also the atmosphere here is very calming and creates a relaxing lunch experience. I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

DO NOT EAT HERE!

I repeat, do NOT eat Chili’s at the University location. I took my son there for dinner tonight and they were quite understaffed. The host was busy cleaning tables and one whole side of the restaurant was closed. He said our wait would be 10 minutes, but that turned into 20 minutes. We arrived at 6:45. The kitchen was slow as well.

Finally seated, I ordered the toasted turkey sandwich with rice and my son ordered a ½ rack of baby backs. She brought our food and then disappeared. My rice was cold, but she never came back to check on us so I couldn’t let her know. She came back after we’d finished and did bring my son a drink refill. Other than my cold rice, the sandwich was good and my son said his ribs were good, just not enough of them.

I paid via the table kiosk, but the receipt did not print. We waited for her to come back out, but she never did. I finally grabbed the host as he ran by and he said he couldn’t print it for me, but any server could. Problem with that is no servers were coming out. I asked another server as she was flying by and she said she couldn’t. The host asked couple of other servers, including ours, and they all said they couldn’t.

We waited another 10 minutes while three servers were trying to figure out how to print our receipt. As I was standing at the entrance of the kitchen and the servers were at the computer, another server comes by with a tray of food. As she swishes by my server who has long curly hair, she gets the food all up in my server’s hair.

When she comes out the door I say to her, “you just got her hair all over that food.” She just looks at me and serves the food anyway. There was no manager to be seen anywhere.

Now this restaurant has a 95.5 sanitation grade, which is my cutoff point anyway, but it will be a cold day in hell before I ever go back there.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Came here for my birthday, which falls on a national holiday. It wasn't crowded. The margarita was perfect. All the staff we interacted with were friendly and the food was enjoyed by all of us!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I brought a group of 13 to lunch on a Saturday. I called ahead to reserve the large table. Tiffany was our waitress. She was personable did a great job with us. All of our orders arrived hot and correct. She kept our drinks filled and gave us constant attention while still serving other tables. She made our experience great!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!