“Great Management !!”

Add it.
Sweet Frog Ballantyne
Ranked #1,331 of 2,604 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I had gotten gift cards for my boys for Christmas as a stocking stuffer, we went to use them after the new year and their machine was down. The girl was nice and gave the boys free ice cream. then we went back on my son's b day in March and the machine was still down but the manager gave him a free ice cream. No matter what they made the customer happy !

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We've had a gift card that the children's director at our church gave our Daughter for her birthday back in September, and we've now tried using at this location at least 3 times, and tonight just got under my skin. I handed it to the cashier, and she immediately waved her hands and said they weren't taking gift cards. I asked why, and she said they're getting a new register system soon...not sure why that has anything to do with why they can't accept the gift card, and it's also an excuse we've heard on all 3 occasions over the past 6 months of trying to use this card there. I'm going to look into cashing it out, because it seems it's never gonna happen.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

We stopped in here for a quick dessert, and it's up to par with what you'd expect from Sweet Frog. Clean, quick, and great!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Sweet Frog is a fun place for young and old to create your own special dessert. We like to mix up the flavors and toppings. We each have our own favorites but it always adds more fun when you try new combinations. And try their little tasting cups.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

Our favorite yogurt place, can't go wrong going here! Wish you'd change the point system so it's available in other ways since I have a windows phone and can't get your app.