“Check your bill!”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #1,258 of 2,613 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Ordered a medium pizza with everything except anchovies and peppers. Most places have a "Works" pizza (They have a similar one called the Ultimate) but they tried to charge us $39 for a MEDIUM pizza by charging extra for every possible topping. Also, did not give us the special price on the one-topping extra large. Fortunately when we arrived at the time they said it would be ready, they had not even started it yet.
Buyer beware!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Tried this for the first time recently because cheap and delivered to my office. Awful. Will never eat it again. Literally no taste crust with some harshly acidic tomato dumped on it with cheese. Worst pizza I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I didn't know how this experience would turn out during a very lengthy confusing ordering process on my lunch break. After mulling over the lunch menu and making a decision, I started to place my order and that really confused the guy taking my order. I am assuming he is new just based on his confusion and how long it took to finalize the order.

It ended up being just over ten dollars for half of a Jetzee sandwich and a personal salad. Wow, the salad could definitely feed "the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea! Amen! - I don't care who you are, that's funny right there." The sandwich was pretty tasty but the bread was greasy just like the pizza normally is..

There is a chance I will be back.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Got the 4 corner pizza and man was it good. These are deeper dish pizza so a smaller size will do for 1 person. We ordered a BBQ chicken and a pepperoni and I loved the pepperoni with the deeper dish. Note their pizza is slightly more expensive but it feed more people and is good so splurge !

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The crust on there pizza is really good. When I was a kid living in Michigan we use to have Jets pizza all the time, so for me it reminds me of having this when I was younger.