“Great late night BBQ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Dilworth
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Got into town late and still wanted dinner. Got in there around 9:30 and the BBQ was amazing! You get a basket of his puppies while you wait which were good! The pulled pork and macaroni and cheese was wonderful. My friends got fish Po boys and they were huge! Huge list of drinks. Everyone was satisfied! Can’t wait to go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,271)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately, I am not a BBQ lover, do not really like beer, and prefer a comfortable place to sit. OK, so I'm female and over 50, Mac's is relaxed and noisy. No real 'other food' choices. Interesting excursion, but will not be back. Some of the men liked it, and 20-somthings liked it a lot.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In town to visit friends with my daughter. The food was good,( Mac and cheese was great). Beer selection is amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Macs while on business travel in Charlotte. We were a party of 12 and had great service. We did not have a reservation (not sure if they take them) but were seated right away in the bar area at one of the long high-top tables. The fried pickles and hush puppies were delicious. The beer selection was great and my burger was pretty good. Fries seemed like they had been sitting around for a bit but overall my meal was fine. Nothing amazing but hit the spot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my 4th visit over the past 2 years. This time it was a smoked half chicken, some wings and a flight of local beer. We sat outside and enjoyed the sun. Very convenient location about 1 mile off of I-77. My wife had a shrimp salad and my son had the wings and a burger. All of it was good and a good value.