US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$70
US$55
US$119
US$109
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$150
US$314
US$296
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2016

It's close to the Speedway, but you'll absolutely be disappointed by the cleanliness of the rooms. It was also a bit noisy. It was close to several restaurants. The staff was fine. We didn't eat at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Bharti P, Manager at Regal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

sorry we are working better to fix these issues and it will never happen again.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Worst than worst. 1:30 am after a long day of traveling I stopped there because it was close to where I needed to be in the morning. Checked in (signed room agreement) at the locked lobby hallway. Went to room on second floor. Drug addicts hanging out on the steps. Should have left. Opened door. Worst looking room possible. Bad smell but not horrible. Should have left. Checked drawers and found insect remains. Should have left. Moved comforter next to pillows and saw a roach. Should have left. Looked in bathroom and felt ill. I left. Went back to lobby hallway. Regal Inn would not refund my scanned credit card because she said it had been more that 15 minutes since it was scanned. Had to talk to manager person 10 minutes the next day before he would do a credit. He offered a partial credit first and we talked some more.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Bharti P, Front Office Manager at Regal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

We do apologize for your less than satisfactory stay here with us and hope that you give us another chance to serve you better the next time you choose to travel!

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed in this hotel for only one night and I can promise that we will NEVER EVER stay there again! I stood outside to smoke a cigarette once we were checked in and was bombarded by a drug addict whom then proceeded to ask me for marijauna and when I sarcastically said NO and giggled at his stupidity he then went on to offer me crack cocaine instead. Thankfully the consiarge just so happen to walk out in time to catch what was being said and then later had that person removed from the property. Then they wanted to charge $20 extra to include a "free breakfast" which consisted of sliced dried out bread, 2 types of cerial, along with milk and orange juice. After that disapointment, we gathered our belongings to take to our vehicle only to notice USED DRUG NEDDLES laying on the groung around our vehicle. At that point I was extremely agrivated considering that one of our small children could of found it first and possibly gotten hurt. Need I say LAWSUIT!? However after giving the manager a heads up about the drug paraphernalia while checking out and asked if they could dispose of it before someone got hurt, but they quickly stopped me and said that it wasnt their problem. Needless to say, my husband whom was infuriated by the disgusting comment and just so happens to keep protective gloves in our vehicle, picked up the item and placed it on the front desk and made it their problem. Haha, the employees immediately scattered like roaches.
I've added a picture I took that morning. Smh

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Haley T

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We stayed here for just four hours — trying to get some rest before catching an early morning flight after an airline delay. There are no warm greetings. It's dirty and rundown. Noisy at 3 a.m. I couldn't wait to get out. And less than 24 hours later, our credit card had fraudulent charges. We do not believe that was a coincidence.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie C

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

1. Went to charlotte for a weekend trip which my friends and I had cordinated many events. Checked in. So far so good.

2. Upon arriving was informed there was a pet deposit that was not mentioned online which we paid willingly and went up to the room.

3. Room 325 was filthy. No comforters. The toilet was leaking. No towels. Pubes everywhere. Rings on the tables.

4. Placed in room 323. This room was still dirty. We got a double bed. There were three of us but only two towels and wash cloths. I went downstairs and asked for more and was informed that this place locks their towels up at night. They don't trust their own employees.

5. When I went out frequently to walk the dog I noticed that every floor smelled like Marijuana on every side of the building.

6. When I went upstairs I was approached multiple times by baseheads and prostitutes asking me for money so they don't get evicted from this place or cigarettes or trying to ask me all sorts of questions. Very shady.

7. I went to make coffee and the pot was missing peices. No microwave. No fridge.

8. I had to run downstairs again to get batteries for my remote because someone removed them. This is an old tv with a back. I didn't realize the tv had to be on one channel and the cable box on another. I even tightened the cables thinking that was the issue. Anyway I quit and went to sleep.

9. I wake up on Saturday. Go eat breakfast which started 3 full hours after the night attendant said it would.

10. I asked for towels and the owner didn't want to give them to us because we needed to pay the pet fee everyday. This is absurb. We booked the room for the entire weekend. They should have charged us all at once. My friend refused to pay. We went upstairs and got ready for our day. Packed up our valuables because we weren't leaving them there.

11. As we are leaving the housekeeper? Or mainentance guy? Idk, he asks us to put our towels in the hall so we do. We assume the room will be tidied while we are gone.
12. We arrive back at the room and we are locked out. My sister and I wait in the hall with the dog until our friend comes back. It takes a long time but they activate the keys again. They locked us out because of a stupid fee.

13. we go into the room and nothing was done. Literally nothing. We had no towels at all. So I run back downstairs. I ask for our towels, some soaps, and shampoos all the while telling them my room was never serviced. The front desk clerk wordlessly walks into the back and grabs the towels and hands them to me. Never addressing the fact that these tasks were not done.

14. Then he asks me about the dog. They had asked when checking in what kind of dog it was. We said a small dog and they wrote chiwawa. He said it looked like a pit and pits were aggressive. She is a lab husky mix and less than 6 months old.

15. Also, you get an icebucket but there are no ice machine. No vending machines.

16. The elevator door needs to be forced closed and the key card doesn't work on the stair doors for the upper levels.

17. The shower curtains were pink with mildew when we checked in.

18. When you make a complaint about anything they pretend they don't hear you.

19. I suspect the owner bought this old ramada and took out the amenities instead of replacing them and probably uses this place as a cover and money laundering center for a grow house. It smells too much like weed and there aren't enough cars in the parking lot. Literally everyone in the hotel would need to be smoking weed non stop for it to smell like this.

20. I don't think they even have a housekeeping staff. I suspect they just change out towels and vacuum quickly before check ins and if you extended you don't even get that.

21. I will not only never ever stay here again... I will tell everyone I have ever met and everyone I ever will meet not to stay here

22. This is hands down the worst place I have been to and I have stayed in motels without hot water.

23. Our last night several of the rooms played loud music all night. So tired of being ignored that I didn't even compain.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marissa C
Bharti P, General Manager at Regal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017