“Nice Brunch”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We came here with a coupon for lunch this past Sunday. Although busy, we only waited about 5 minutes. The service was just ok, she was nice but slow to bring things over and even slower to take our order. We had delicious Mimosa's, great omelets and yummy french toast. All meals came with a huge biscuit that was bigger than the kids meal itself. Next time we will try and sit outside so it doesn't feel as cramped or rushed. The kids loved it!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We found the Flying Biscuit through the reviews and it was just plain good. Service was attentive and food was excellent, We were on our way home on the last leg of our trip and I left my credit card in the bill holder which I discovered 2 hours down the road at a gas station. I called the restaurant and confirmed it was there and today it came to me in the mail with a nice note and packaged so it did not look like a card, I thank Erin and I want her to know how good this random act of kindness feels especially in today's environment. Honest food ,honest value and honest people. Thanks

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very busy on most mornnings so expect slower than normal service....great selection of almost anything from flatiron steak combinations to their vaunted omelettes with a flying biscuit! So light and fluffy....just delish. Had th÷ clifton omellette...but the best item in this dish were the grits. Light and creamy...unsure how they made them so creamy.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

For a family treat I love to go to the Flying Biscuit. I refuse to pay top dollar for something I can make at home with ease. Needless to say they have a lot of breakfast items I just would not take the time to make. I like the following the best; Turkey Hash, Smoked Salmon Scramble or the Meggxican Wrap. Like I said - different and something I would not make at home. Besides that there biscuits are very good and different - they have sugar on the top and are best with the apple butter. I will say- it would be easy to split a breakfast with someone and just order another biscuit on the side or a wonderful Organic Oatmeal Pancake with peaches to the side(they will allow you to order just 1 if you want).

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We took my mom here last Saturday morning to celebrate her birthday. It was my 1st time visiting and I loved the location of this little cafe! It's smack dab in the middle of shopping. The size of the restaurant is on the small side but I didn't feel cramped.

The server was so awesome! He made sure our coffee was filled and kept checking on us. I loved my breakfast... Biscuits were huge! I guess they are considered southern biscuits. They were not a fluffy biscuit though. It was heavy. Pancakes were delish!

Definitely will come back with my hubs and little guys!