All reviews river view room was clean small creek free breakfast nice balcony the ground floor nice place to stay stay there again two queen beds biscuits and gravy short drive one night stay stayed nights harrah's casino motel geese stream
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I and another couple took a last minute trip to Harrah's Cherokee Casino. I chose this hotel for the price. After making the reservation, the hotel manager called to say that my card had declined. My question was why is my card being charged now anyway? She was rude and started to offer talk me, telling me that my reservation would be cancelled if I did not provide a new card number. Well, at the time, I didn't know she was the manager and had asked to speak to someone else because I did not like her attitude and the way she was overtalking me. I told her that I would call back and hung up on her rude self. I called back and spoke with someone else that was very professional and polite. Upon checking in, I can say the room was clean. The hot water in the bathroom was not hot and the water filled the sink basin for no apparent reason. There was a clog in the line. The heat took a few minutes to come on and although it was set to ON, it came on automatically when it felt the need. All in all, I would choose another location to stay because of the rude manager at this location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shon215
Reviewed 23 November 2017

A large property in the middle of the Indian reservation. Very good location with ample stores, restaurants, attractions and nearby attractions. We enjoyed the stay here. Lady at the front desk was very helpful - hotel was not very busy so we got a room of our choice with an amazing river view.

TV service and channel list could have been better. Room had a few insects, which I killed but otherwise everything was clean. Breakfast was very decent except for donuts and eggs which smelled bad. Staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for the best river view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Quality Inn Cherokee is the Best Hotel in Cherokee .
It has great views of the Oconaluftee River ,
and is located near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park ,
which has over 800 miles of great Hiking Trails .

Room Tip: Request room with a balcony with view of Oconaluftee River .
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We made a reservation for a room with a king size bed. We arrived at 1:00 PM the day of the reservation and they said that we were too early to check in and to come back later. When we returned later in the day, they had booked our room. To make matters worse, the desk clerk was very rude and non-apologetic. He did place us in another room with two smaller beds. We complained and he referred us to the manager who wasn't there. Upon checking out the next morning, the same desk clerk with the same rude attitude said the manager wasn't there but we could call her. This is not the motel that is trying to win friends and influence people.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I have stayed in a number of Quality Inn Hotels around the country over several years. I would like to say this Quality Inn at Cherokee, NC may just be one of the nicest if not the nicest Quality Inn I have stayed in for the past few years. The room was spacious, The furnishings and bathroom were in great condition and the room was very clean. Our room had a balcony overlooking the river and the view was really nice. Parking was plentiful and easy. The front desk personnel were very friendly and very personable. The check in and check out procedure was fast and painless. The price of this hotel was very reasonable. If back in Cherokee, I would choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: Choose one of the suites, they are upstairs but very nice with balcony overlooking the river with a full bathroom plus a Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple