Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$100
QualityInn
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
Travelocity
US$229
  • Pool
All reviewsrocking chairsdouble kingplaces within walking distancelocally owned hotelinfused waternew fixturesoutdoor dramaoffered suggestionsfair groundssmelled cleansaw elkplace to stayhuge bathroomgreat ownershighly recommend staying herefree hot breakfastlocation was perfect
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I was quite surprised at how nice, clean and updated the hotel was. Great location in town. Walk to shop, dine and entertainment. Helpful staff at check in and out. They offered suggestions for places to eat and transportation to casino. I will stay here next time in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed here one night for our trip in Great Smoky Mountains Park. The room was clean and quiet. It is close to the entrance of the park and a lot of stores and restaurants. Our room was a little bit small but it worked out fine.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff , Clean rooms , gorgeous views from your own rocking chairs , great outdoor breakfast area & yummy free breakfast daily , across the street from shopping , museum, dining , etc. -We will be back !! Thanks from room 27 on may 25-27 , 2018! This place is #1 in hospitality !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Couldn’t be any cleaner, soft pillows, plenty of hot water, outside breakfast area very relaxing with God’s nature beauty and birds signing, great southern hospitality. Transit available for just one dollar. Free tubing, this definitely a place you get more for your buck

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank PizzaKingChatsworth
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I absolutely loved Rolling Hills Lodge. Mark, Sue and the maid service were the friendliest people to me, being a young female adult staying in Cherokee for 6 weeks and being my first long stay from home I felt completely taken care of. This was the only hotel that accommodated me needing a place for 6 weeks, as other places needed a "higher" up to approve, would have made me change rooms every weekend, could only have me stay during the week not weekends, would have charged me a lot more for weekends, etc. When I met Mark, he was able to show me one of his rooms that night(unlike any other place), and the minute I saw it, I instantly knew this is where I wanted to stay. They made me feel so safe and made sure I had everything I needed everyday. The room was perfect, he gave me an awesome rate for being there for a full 6 weeks, and we worked out when I would need my room cleaned. Their hospitality was one of a kind and they always had great recommendations about places to eat or things to do. During the 6 weeks, issues did arise such as the owner having a major health scare, and a tree falling causing a live wire to fall right next to my car, and in both instances Sue still made sure I was okay even though she had enough worry about her spouse and the fact that both of these issues were not in any way her or the lodges' fault and she still provided great hospitality to make sure I was okay. The room was perfect size, they provided a microwave for me due to being a long stay but they do have some outside of the rooms that guests can use. I loved having a full size mirror in the bathroom along with a place to hang some clothes, cute chairs to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The room was very clean at first night and every time after the maid service cleaned. If I ever get the chance to go back to Cherokee I know where I will stay. I can not thank these owners enough. Great lodge. Great rooms. Great owners!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo