Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$90
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$159
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$99
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$89
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$80
US$124
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$76
RodewayInn
US$93
Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$87
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$439
  • Pool
All reviewsdirectly across the streetdirect tvwalking distance to the casinonice stayroom was clean and comfortableharrahs
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I am a Wyndham member. The television didn’t work, hairdryer was broken and the fire alarm hanging off the ceiling, the rug was dirty. They didn’t know how to fix anything and didn’t want to resolve our problems. Manager no where in sight. Never again will we stay here.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We went for our anniversary trip and the entire stay the room had no maid service. No clean towels or wash rags for three days. The room had a heavy smokers odor upon check in. It had an awesome location for the casino and the check in was easy but I will not stay here again. It was not worth the money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

If I was paying the full rate and not getting my discount I would be rating this hotel differently I would not be happy at full rate

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 February 2018

i Checked into my room at 5am by 8am i realized the room was infested with BUGS!! I went down to the front desk to check out and they did not even acknowledge the fact of bugs. We were also double charged. My friend had already paid for the room but was not with me when I checked in so they made me pay again. 176.00 when we were checking out my friend showed them the receipt and they said they would credit back my account. 1 month later NOTHING!!! i have emailed corporate and nothing has been done. I got an email offering 15% off my next stay NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 123.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family