US$189
HIExpress.com
US$259
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$165
Quality Inn(Cherokee)
US$160
QualityInn
US$209
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$179
EconoLodge
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$252
Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$147
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskcontinental breakfastdirectly across the streetyogurtpretty hotelminute walkwaffle makerharrah's casinosausage pattiesnice hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulquiet at nighthighly recommend this hotelking roomwithin walking distancebed was comfortableclean rooms
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Hey folks...I always hate to write a negative review, but since this is a reoccurring issue, here goes. Let me begin by saying the hotel overall is nice. The room and bathroom was clean. The towels could be a little higher quality though. My daughter and I went to Cherokee on Mother's Day, May 13 and 14 in 2017.She booked the hotel. We were excited to stay at Stonebrook because it was relatively new, and it is almost across the street from the casino. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night due to a false alarm. Okay, I understand these things happen. So I booked a room at Stonebrook for our Mother's Day trip this year, May 12 and 13, 2018. We joked about the fire alarm with the front desk person when we checked in, and said we didn't expect a repeat performance. lol! Wow, I must have jinxed it because we got a repeat performance when the fire alarm went off AGAIN shortly after 10:00pm. It stayed on for about 20 minutes until the fire department turned it off. How can the same 2 people who only stayed with the hotel for ONE night on Mother's Day weekend for 2 consecutive years, get awakened by false fire alarms? The front desk said a jacuzzi that got too hot set it off, and that they can't control what guests do. Wow. No offer of a reduced price, and acted like it was a regular event. I decided to read some other reviews on Trip Advisor and saw that false fire alarms are a recurring issue at Stonebrook. Wake up people, pun intended!!! You've got a problem with false fire alarms...and you have lost 2 customers because of it!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank disappointed659
Reviewed 5 May 2018

My husband and I came to Cherokee on a random trip and was recommended by the casino which was nice to know it was only a five minute walk away.. the staff was great! very helpful on the activities in the area, the room itself was great and the bed was absolutely amazing best night sleep we've had in awhile! the breakfast was good and the hotel offered FREE WIFI which was so nice to not be charged for once..I highly recommend everyone to come stay here if your looking for a great and fun night away from home..

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley R
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I came up for a quick vacation and had such wonderful stay here. They have memory foam beds that are much more comfortable than what I have at home. The staff was really friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions I had about the area. The casino is within walking distance and only took about 5 minutes to walk there. The breakfast and WiFi are free which was nice. Unfortunately the pool was closed for the season but that's understandable. It was cold when I stayed anyways. But I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Great service and the staff very helpful and friendly. Rates are much better than national chain.
Continental breakfast better than expected. Room was very clean and updated we were very happy with the decor.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We stayed there for two nights. The room was sufficiently large and clean. Checking in went on without any problems or delays. The staff was very helpful. But- the breakfast was quite a disappontment, i do not know what should have been continenal, apart for it was not a cooked Breakfast. Overall it was a good stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple